Update: As of latest PTR build the glyph no longer works with legendaries
While it is unsure whether it'll stay this way, I find it incredibly cool to allow warriors only to 'transmog' legendary weapons with this new glyph. Wowhead confirms it works with legendaries in their latest news.
According to user Thorios of Wowhead, it works like this:Glyph of the Weaponmaster
Item Level 25
Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.
Your Shout abilities cause the appearance of your weapon to change to that of a random weapon from your primary bag for 10 min.
Requires Level 25
Max Stack: 20
Sell Price: 1
It will definitely make other classes jealous. It is still PTR(!) - but do you think it should work with legendaries?
- Works for Legendaries;
- For DW, one shout transforms 2 weapons at the same time if you have 2 or more weapons on the back pack, but it's not possible to transform 2 weapons into the same model (like your both weapons into Thunderfury);
- 1h weapon turns into 2h and vice-versa;
- Works for ranged weapons (1h and 2h INTO Ranged);
- Works for grey weapons;
- The buff lasts 10 minutes;
- The weapon sheath remains the same (if the weapon is holded on the waist, it'll remain there, just as it will for the back);
- Weapon enchants are not transferred nor retained.