Deleted

Raven; moving of tooltips

Hey there, I did a search but came up with nothing of relevance so decided to make my own topic for this.

In raven unlike in the standard UI when I mouseover buffs or debuffs the tooltip for it displays in the lower right corner of the screen instead of at the old position where I want it.

Is there any way to move this tooltip frame that you guys are aware of ?

Oh and bonus points if anyone can tell me how to enable right clicking of buffs while in combat, I know I can enable it for specific buffs but I want it for all buffs :x

Thanks in advance,

Gnoe

Hello Gnoe,
    Buffs can't be right clicked off if you use a separate mod for them. This is built into the blizz api (something to do with a fight from way back when). The tooltip may just be the way raven processes things.. Check the settings in a bar group for the tooltip option.

Sorting or filtering of buffs breaks the right-click to remove functionality.
    That is why there is a separate frame for pre-determined buffs which you want that for.

The tooltip will likely need handled by another addon.
    TipTac is a popular replacement, but something simpler like Tipsy will only relocate the anchor to which they attach.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Sorting or filtering of buffs breaks the right-click to remove functionality.
    That is why there is a separate frame for pre-determined buffs which you want that for.

The tooltip will likely need handled by another addon.
    TipTac is a popular replacement, but something simpler like Tipsy will only relocate the anchor to which they attach.
    The tipsy thing was the functionality I was looking for, thanks a bunch my friend <3