Deleted

Adblock messing up

My adblock is messing up on Chrome.. I'm using the normal Adblock, and it has worked for over a year without problems, but now it randomly just doesn't work on youtube, and sometimes even on mmo-champion. Is anyone else having this problem?

Okay nevermind, seems like they just decided to update and let some ads pay to get shown, no ty.. switching to adblock plus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I have currently the same issue. I have Firefox. No idea how sometimes adds show up and sometimes don't, it is very random.

Deleted
    I was on YouTube yesterday and I opened a video and I got an ad on it, those that you can skip, and I was like "what is this thing doing here..." but that was it. That only happened once since I got AdBlock, not counting the private browser. ;p

Yeah google paid adblock to unblock some of their website from the list

Yet I haven't seen those, but I hope I won't
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

Deleted
    Just go into the filter options and untick the box that says "Allow some non-intrusive adverts" at the bottom. After that just update your filter list, reload your browser and they are gone once more.

Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-07-28 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Just go into the filter options and untick the box that says "Allow some non-intrusive adverts" at the bottom. After that just update your filter list, reload your browser and they are gone once more.

This has fixed my problem. Thanks alot!
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post

Doesn't work for chrome.