10+ Year Old Account
    You're too pessimistic. Apart from that little misstep against Dortmund we have been great in Germany this year. It's gonna be 1-1 or 2-1. Bayern will have to score and hopefully Bale and Ronaldo will both be 100% fit by then.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Bayern is going through. Madrid needed at least a 2 goal advantage. Madrid was massacred by Dortmund in Germany, I expect a similar result next week.
    it's different tactics i guess, madrid is going to park the bus like today and if bayern isn't better than today, madrid's going to go through
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

you aren't at all concerned about that performance against Dortmund? you could have and probably should have gone out

Anyway, I fully expect it to be more exciting than the other game anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't watch that match so honestly I couldn't tell you, but I have faith that something like that won't be repeated, especially considering that we only have a 1 goal advantage.
    Ohio State Buckeye

probably best you didn't watch it

Deleted
    Franz Beckenbauer fumed at full time to Sky: “Possession means nothing when the opponent takes its chances. And we can be happy Real converted only one of their good chances.”

http://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4375/...ampions-league

everytime beckenbauer can say something bad about pep's bayern, he says it lol.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Man, blizzard increasing prices for all their services, keep feeling less and less like going back to playing WoW in WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    you aren't at all concerned about that performance against Dortmund? you could have and probably should have gone out

Anyway, I fully expect it to be more exciting than the other game anyway.
    The other game has penalties written all over it

I was talking on another forum about Bayerns drop in form since they won the league. Another incident happened right after they won the league, and that was Thiago getting injured. Those Bayern fans were telling me that he had been their most influential midfielder throughout the year so I'm thinking that their drop in form and his injury are not coincidence.

but thiago didn't play too much, because injuries I guess, he has 25 games of 50? so bayern can play w.o them, I dont think he can be used as an "excuse"
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    but thiago didn't play too much, because injuries I guess, he has 25 games of 50? so bayern can play w.o them, I dont think he can be used as an "excuse"
    He played almost 100% of every game when he was healthy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Man, blizzard increasing prices for all their services, keep feeling less and less like going back to playing WoW in WoD
    What prices are being increased?
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    What prices are being increased?
    Paid services like realm changes and race changes, but only if you pay in pounds sterling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Paid services like realm changes and race changes, but only if you pay in pounds sterling.
    Tbh it makes sense seeing as you don't get as many € for the £ as you used to, so in theory for a while now British people have been paying less for services than the rest of the EU. It's hanging around £1 = €1.2 which these changes reflect, if my initial look and calculate wasn't incorrect (do correct me if I'm wrong).

Back to football, thank you Januzaj for choosing Belgium, it's getting annoying how many injuries we're getting, needed a little boost in spirit Hope he performs well at the WC!
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2014-04-24 at 05:41 AM.

I love how some people are taking Januzaj picking Belgium as a snub against England, under the terms of an agreement between the home nations he'd have been inelligible to play for them anyway, besides, atleast with Belgium there's a chance you'll make some noise on the international scene!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

That video was pretty funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Tbh it makes sense seeing as you don't get as many € for the £ as you used to, so in theory for a while now British people have been paying less for services than the rest of the EU. It's hanging around £1 = €1.2 which these changes reflect, if my initial look and calculate wasn't incorrect (do correct me if I'm wrong).

Back to football, thank you Januzaj for choosing Belgium, it's getting annoying how many injuries we're getting, needed a little boost in spirit Hope he performs well at the WC!
    How is Nainggolan rated in Belgium? i heard he doesn't get much trust in the national team

Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    Hahaha, I feel sorry for Cissokho, people act like he's a joke but he's probably defensively our best full back, although maybe that says more about the others than it does him.

Hope he has a good career somewhere when he leaves Liverpool, just never lived up to that hype he had a couple years back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post

Yes but it just sucks them increasing prices on a 10 year old game, if there's a disparity in price, surely lower the EU rather than increase UK.

that video got blocked pretty quick