10+ Year Old Account
    Manche$ter City vs Budget United F.C.

..A clearly, clearly obvious result.

Deleted
    Goddamnit Dzeko ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Goddamnit Dzeko ;_;
    Bro, I stopped watching the match, how's it going?

Deleted
    4-0, City just had one chalked off incorrectly for offside.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Goddamnit Dzeko ;_;
    Yea, he's gonna get his eye in a the next couple of weeks and kill the game. I see a Dzeko hatrick coming if they stick with him in the starting 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    City gonna won EPL.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    City gonna won EPL.

Relax, it's just a weak Newcastle side. Alan pardew the fucking doormat has no clue what he's doing. ..We have a very decent team but we're not using it to the full potential! ..However, I can see City win ONLY because of their Sheer money. ..It's quite ashame that this is what football's going to go to. Just a bunch of rich Arab and Russian owners. ..Regardless, I personally hope united win because I despise City and Chelsea as clubs (I like their players tho), and ..I've lost all hope in Arsenal.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate that Chelsea has so much Belgian talent! >_<

I wouldn't go off any results against Newcastle - I mean c'mon, Rangers drew with them a few weeks back, in a friendly granted but still, that team is shit mostly down to an owner that doesn't know anything about teamwork!

Just when off the field matters couldn't get any worse for Rangers with all the boardroom battles ongoing (board meeting to discuss the future of one Charles Green later in the week) we get hit with something else which shouldn't happen. Midfielder Ian Black has been hit with a notice of complaint into allegations he has bet on in excess of 170 matches over the last 7 years, inclusive of several alleged incidences of betting on matches he's playing in for three clubs - Inverness Caley Thistle, Hearts & Rangers. Under SFA rules players are forbidden to bet on any match in the world, the allegation is that Black has bet against his own club on multiple occasions, inclusive of against Rangers, if it's true then I'm afraid he has no place at Ibrox, he might be a good player but you can't have a man willing to bet against his own team mates on your squad!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    City gonna won EPL.
    Beating Newcastle at home when they're down to 10 men?

4-0's expected for any of the top 4 sides.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    I wouldn't go off any results against Newcastle - I mean c'mon, Rangers drew with them a few weeks back, in a friendly granted but still, that team is shit mostly down to an owner that doesn't know anything about teamwork!

Just when off the field matters couldn't get any worse for Rangers with all the boardroom battles ongoing (board meeting to discuss the future of one Charles Green later in the week) we get hit with something else which shouldn't happen. Midfielder Ian Black has been hit with a notice of complaint into allegations he has bet on in excess of 170 matches over the last 7 years, inclusive of several alleged incidences of betting on matches he's playing in for three clubs - Inverness Caley Thistle, Hearts & Rangers. Under SFA rules players are forbidden to bet on any match in the world, the allegation is that Black has bet against his own club on multiple occasions, inclusive of against Rangers, if it's true then I'm afraid he has no place at Ibrox, he might be a good player but you can't have a man willing to bet against his own team mates on your squad!
    Issue is, Our effin' moron of a manager DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO USE FORMATIONS. He insists of 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 and playing people out of position.

I would honestly use this position when we don't have any injuries (pretty rare at this fucking stage) http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/14535286/ ..Seem familiar (ish) ...without Demba, ..this is the one we finished 5th in.

Now that there, is a TOP 10 Squad. Can easily get us to 10th position (hopefully even higher and back to Europa, but I don't see it coming back again <.<)...honestly we've had horrible results against City every season and that's bad. ..It feels like we should hand them 6 points every season, ...but we should put up a fight instead..
    Ah well.

Also..yeah, our owner is quite the greedy scum and our manager is just a dunce.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    I hate that Chelsea has so much Belgian talent! >_<
    Indeed, ..I hate Chelsea as a team, but I love their players. ...Now imagine them with Benteke..., would say Vertonghen (Not sure if that's how it's spelt) but I doubt they want someone from another london team (Ahem, Adebayor)

1.Courtois
    2.Hazard (Thorgen's getting better, Eden is already a beast, ..and still has the time to watch Naruto.)
    3.Lukaku

Alriiiighty then.
    Last edited by Bloodege-NUFC; 2013-08-20 at 05:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    City gonna won EPL.
    This is what we call getting ahead of ourselves, Newcastle were shit last season and they're shit this season.

Being a Newcastle fan must be horrible right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    This is what we call getting ahead of ourselves, Newcastle were shit last season and they're shit this season.

Being a Newcastle fan must be horrible right now.
    Indeed, oh indeed. ..Espescially after finishing 5th and reaching Quarter Finals of Europa League.

..How does a team shit on it's progress so quickly? ..I mean, we got BETTER PLAYERS. ..and 2 strikers to replace Demba. Nontheless, let's not get ahead of ourselves, even when we had the 10-11 unbeaten match streak when we finished 5th, we still lost to City. Let's just hope we can fucking play our players right, play our formation right, and get some good results and finish top 10.

barcelona gonna win la liga and if man city players keep their form they gonna win the bpl
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    barcelona gonna win la liga and if man city players keep their form they gonna win the bpl
    keep what form? they've only played one game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodege-NUFC View Post
    Indeed, oh indeed. ..Espescially after finishing 5th and reaching Quarter Finals of Europa League.

..How does a team shit on it's progress so quickly? ..I mean, we got BETTER PLAYERS. ..and 2 strikers to replace Demba. Nontheless, let's not get ahead of ourselves, even when we had the 10-11 unbeaten match streak when we finished 5th, we still lost to City. Let's just hope we can fucking play our players right, play our formation right, and get some good results and finish top 10.
    Because you have a manager who hasn't got the slightest clue about how to play an EPL football team. The only reason Newcastle are still in the EPL is because three other teams played even worse last season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Because you have a manager who hasn't got the slightest clue about how to play an EPL football team. The only reason Newcastle are still in the EPL is because three other teams played even worse last season.

It's ashame 'that manager' got us 5th. ..I miss Chris (Norwich be lucky bro :P) but yeah, like I said in a post above, Pardew doesn't know how to play an EPL team and always plays people out of position instead of playing our trusted and efficient 4-4-2 formation which has every player in the RIGHT POSITION.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    keep what form? they've only played one game.
    Indeed,..with that logic. Aston Villa for champions of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodege-NUFC View Post
    Indeed,..with that logic. Aston Villa for champions of Europe.
    I don't know who I would rather not see as champions of Europe. Aston Villa, or Ipswich Town. On balance, I'll stick with Ipswich. For now.

Amusing me that Pardew blamed his sides poor performance largely on the lack of Cabaye and resulting "distraction" due to the Arsenal bid. Poor Newcastle squad with a few stars that has not developed from last season it would seem. Unless they pick up their performance in the next few games I would say they are at risk of putting themselves in position for a relegation battle come the last half of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Amusing me that Pardew blamed his sides poor performance largely on the lack of Cabaye and resulting "distraction" due to the Arsenal bid. Poor Newcastle squad with a few stars that has not developed from last season it would seem. Unless they pick up their performance in the next few games I would say they are at risk of putting themselves in position for a relegation battle come the last half of the season.
    Hmm, have you not seen the Pardew Excuse bingo? (http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3...cusesbingo.jpg)

In all seriousness, after ALL that trouble with Cisse. He was playing like complete and utter garbage, ..Krul was doing decent but the defense was 50/50 for the most game, and thus let..in 4 goals. Sissoko was 50/50, tiote was doing decent blocks but had no back ups, ..Anita was just .. I don't know where he was. Gouffran did some good work and almost scored a goal. (Offside ;/). Sammy was doing decent-ish. Ben arfa had -SOME- good runs but was WAAAAAY too selfish. Gutierrez got injured, and ..he had an open chance for a counter attack, and fucking failed miserably....Santon should be coming back soon, and no idea what's going on with Cabaye. ...Steven Taylor red card, ...and ALL ON day ONE! of the premier league, ..Damn.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know who I would rather not see as champions of Europe. Aston Villa, or Ipswich Town. On balance, I'll stick with Ipswich. For now.
    QPR champions of Europe

- - - Updated - - -

I find it hard to see Norwich getting top 6, but I definately hope to see Norwich in Europe, they're one of the better top 10 sides at the moment (better than Stoke, ..i'd say pretty equal with Fulham, tho Fulham's getting some decent players, same as Norwich. Swansea's also getting some decent players.) etc etc, you see the point.
    Last edited by Bloodege-NUFC; 2013-08-20 at 09:52 AM.