barca has been extremely unlucky, today if this was another year i guess (this isn't our year D could've won by 4-5 goals, we missed a lot of chances.
    mascherano being god again (he isn't a great defender) but really good at anticipating and stopping passes etc. Messi had a bit more the ball still not so good, missed few clear chances, great frekick (well this time there wasn't a bus parking, bilbao played well)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Well it does help that CR7 has had a drought and has been injured himself.
    tbf cr7 isn't having a good 2014.. he has been kinda poor.

and finally tata didnt start with fabregas xavi and iniesta, it just dont work.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xlightning View Post
    And Benfica is the Portuguese champion this year...with lots of help from the referees but oh well...my club, Sporting is second, we are back to the Champions League after a few years with that retard president and lots of wrong choices.
    Oh look, another Sporting fan that's been indoctrinated by their President's drivels

10+ Year Old Account
    PEC Zwolle received an email congratulating them on their success from none other than Real Madrid. Here is the president of PEC tweeting it.

I would like to add that we do have some kind of business arrangement with them. Don't know the details though.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Oh look, another Sporting fan that's been indoctrinated by their President's drivels
    There's no need to talk about the president. All matches are recorded. Many commentators made a list of how many points Sporting, Benfica and Porto would have if all referees made perfect decisions for all the "big 3" this season. Now, of course referees are human thus not perfect but the result is ridiculous, Benfica would have practily the same points while Sporting would have 8 more points. So many goals badly annulled, off sides that didn't exist, etc. I am a fair man, i know Benfica had the best team this year, but it would be more fair,and good for the show, if Sporting and Benfica were still discussing the title in the last 2 games of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're jumping around now.

First Benfica was carried by referees to the championship victory.

And now Benfica's games were fine and it was SCP that was harmed.

What's next? SCP's damage was payed by Benfica?

It was carried because the referees prejudiced Sporting so much. Like, oh Benfica draw? Let's make Sporting draw as well or lose to compensate.

It's just suspicious because for every negative error that referees made against Benfica or Porto they made 5 against Sporting.

Are you Portuguese, is your club Benfica? If you followed the season closely you should at least know that in 2 or 3 games Sporting could have done 3 points and didn't do it because some goals were annulled when it's pretty clear it's not offside.

Like not the natural referee mistake, scandalous offsides that the player is in a legit position by meters and meters.
    Last edited by Sughs; 2014-04-21 at 01:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do the Portugese perceive Cristiano? Do they consider him the best in the world or are they annoyed by his 'arrogance'?
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    How do the Portugese perceive Cristiano? Do they consider him the best in the world or are they annoyed by his 'arrogance'?

Most Portuguese people consider him the best in the world. About his "arrogance" we know it's not really arrogance, he's just extremely competitive.

Personally, i think he is a very good player but i think he invents too much some times or tries to gain some faults diving into the floor. I prefer much more when he doesn't try to win the fault and picks the ball, passes through 3 or 4 opponents and scores or assists. I think he should try more of that that instead diving.

Even though Cristiano is beating all his records i think Luís Figo was a better player.

15+ Year Old Account
    Norganon, once I've leveled this char I'm never leveling through Pandaria ever again in my life EVER ;p I too despise Pandaria leveling, cata leveling was a lot more fun for me, the zones were a lot more diverse. The only zone in Pandaria I like is Kun-Lai (and maybe Jade Forest).

In other news, QQ United mathematically no chance of getting into next year's CL (not that any one expected it to happen anyway), but guess it's for the best, really need to concentrate on rebuilding the team this summer (and in my personal opinion, a new manager, Moyes just isn't the right man for the job imo).

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    In other news, QQ United mathematically no chance of getting into next year's CL (not that any one expected it to happen anyway), but guess it's for the best, really need to concentrate on rebuilding the team this summer (and in my personal opinion, a new manager, Moyes just isn't the right man for the job imo).
    I agree with swapping Moyes, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I think he'll get atleast another year, and if you don't show any progress during that time, he's gone.

Man Utd should sell Rooney. He takes too much space. Sure, he was good earlier this season, and it probably doesnt help that the team havent played well and performed over time, but, I still feel Man Utd would be better off if they sell Rooney, and play Mata/Kagawa behind a striker like RvP if he's fit, or buy a new striker. Moyes would never bench Rooney.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    I agree with swapping Moyes, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I think he'll get atleast another year, and if you don't show any progress during that time, he's gone.

Man Utd should sell Rooney. He takes too much space. Sure, he was good earlier this season, and it probably doesnt help that the team havent played well and performed over time, but, I still feel Man Utd would be better off if they sell Rooney, and play Mata/Kagawa behind a striker like RvP if he's fit, or buy a new striker. Moyes would never bench Rooney.
    Rooney signed a new 5 year £300k per week contract a few months back, there's 0 chance Rooney is going anywhere even if United wanted to sell.

Rooney is looking timid.

He practically lost the game in the Everton tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Rooney signed a new 5 year £300k per week contract a few months back, there's 0 chance Rooney is going anywhere even if United wanted to sell.
    Oh, I know he's most likely not leaving, but I still reckon Man Utd would be better off if they did.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/video/cel...of-the-96-live

For those of you who want to watch the testimonial/hillsborough memorial match. :-)
    Last edited by Sandz; 2014-04-21 at 01:27 PM.

All the papers and Manchester journos saying Moyes is about to be sacked.

Fuck

https://twitter.com/MOgdenTelegraph/...32487999983616

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I know he's most likely not leaving, but I still reckon Man Utd would be better off if they did.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/video/cel...of-the-96-live

For those of you who want to watch the testimonial/hillsborough memorial match. :-)
    Waiting for a Garcia goal.

Could do with him against Chelsea next week...

Moyes to be sacked

— Mark Ogden (@MOgdenTelegraph) April 21, 2014

End of the road for Moyes at #mufc: if you lose the dressing-room, you either sell the players or sack the manager. Cheaper to sack manager

— Henry Winter (@henrywinter) April 21, 2014

This could even happen today #mufc

— Ian Ladyman (@Ian_Ladyman_DM) April 21, 2014
    Guessing it's the end for Moyes now, seems everyone is reporting that Moyes is done for. Dang it, still hoping he'll get another year

Deleted
    Really, Mosey to go ?

But we were just starting to take the piss, was hoping for another year and a 200million pound spending spree in the summer.

Bye bye Moyes?
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

MEN Sport @MENSports
    BREAKING: Manchester United refuse to deny reports that David Moyes is to be sacked as manager. More soon

Ah, well.

Deleted
    MEN Sport @MENSports
    BREAKING: Manchester United refuse to deny reports that David Moyes is to be sacked as manager. More soon

Ah, well.
    Citation needed.

This is bad news people.
    Who will we laugh at now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Citation needed.

This is bad news people.
    Who will we laugh at now ?
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-david-7013689

That said, there's not an official statement from the club though, but that should probably come soon one way or another.. It usually aint this much smoke about nothing