Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    Level 20 makes me think store mounts.
    Invincible/Mimirons head are level 20 too so it may be a raid drop

Patch 5.4 is the final raid patch for Mists of Pandaria
    Does this mean we'll be seeing the next ex-pack at this year's Blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Does this mean we'll be seeing the next ex-pack at this year's Blizzcon?
    It's a guarantee. The next Expac should be out by Spring.

If I had to guess, closed beta is going to start a week after Blizzcon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    SO ghostcrawler pretty much you said " suck it, we will still do Pay each Mouth, and do the in game market, AND soon we will ad a pay 1Dollar for each 1000 yards you travel or fly in wow.
    This is rather embarrassing for you, seems you are able to add one to one and come up with about forty six thousand three hundred and eight.

Please think before you type, people like 'ragemv'. You are making yourselves look more than a trifle foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Balo View Post
    so that mount has about a 99% chance of going straight to the store because why give it away for free when you can make millions off it.
    haha that's exactly what I thought when I saw it. I envisioned the blizz team sitting around a giant conference table at a morning meeting going over a laundry list and someone saying "why give it away for free when you can make millions off it."

Sad to say, but long gone are the days of anything actually worthwhile going in the game before the store.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

The amount of class spells has continued to rise over the years, so Mists of Pandaria made an attempt to cut down on the excess. Future expansions will make a bigger effort to do so as well.
    Planning to dumbdown the game even more, huh? Oh my

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Not at all!
    There are plenty of not needed spells so it's a good change that blizzard is trying to remove some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Blizzard dumbs down the game as they have no choice with player base. Try recruiting from this player base, it is horrible. Most of the applicants dont know half of the spells in their own spell book and how they can be used in certain situations. Proving Grounds is further proof that they are trying to teach players how to play their class at 90 which is sad in itself, players are too lazy and want to hit 90 so fast they dont know their own class.

"dumbing down" rotations would make them more like TBC rotations.

"The team takes more of a long term view of when making changes now. They are thinking about not only the next expansion, but the one after that when they make changes."

This confirms with certainty that there will be an expansion after the next one and we can deduce that the lore should develop with more logic than sometimes in the past.

Deleted
    "but the one after that when they make changes."

Haha, and they will say that after the next next expansion.... "Not now Mr. Death, tomorrow!"
    Don't eat that sh*t! These are PR words.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2013-07-28 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So are we going to be stuck with Siege of Orgrimmar for a year, like we were with ICC and Dragon Soul? I f**king hope not. If that happens the sub base will be half of what it is now.

Blizzard Store Experience Boost? Oh hell....

And what's the point of insulting players who don't excel in their class? I remember playing through vanilla as a Warrior and first of all, leveling was HARD. You had to use your whole skill set, even getting creative in the process... that made me better at the class. Nowadays, you can level 1-90 and do mostly anything with a very limited skill set (2-3-4 abilities)... Of course players won't improve as much. It's not the players fault, the game simply got over simplified and easy, and that reflects on the player base.
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2013-07-28 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    So are we going to be stuck with Siege of Orgrimmar for a year, like we were with ICC and Dragon Soul? I f**king hope not. If that happens the sub base will be half of what it is now.
    The plan is six months per tier. We can expect the last tier to last a little longer, but you should still be expecting 5.4 in late September and the next expansion in spring or early summer.

That Stormcrow Mount is really awesome.

Why would they go F2P when people just keep handing them money for stuff like pet, mounts, and now cosmetic items while still paying $15 a month. That's like valve saying they got enough money from TF2 hat's and made them keys free drops.

Im calling it now. Burning Legion is the next expasion. Stormcrow is going to be a Glory of the XXXXXX Raider mount and the fey dragon will either be an Blizz store mount or will drop from one of the bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue isn't going to get a redo next expansion? Well no point me coming back till they make them fun again.

I bet that Stormcrow Mount won't be for the heroic Garrosh fight and will be a store mount instead, and that crappy recolor of the scorpion Horde guild mount is going to be the reward for the heroic Garrosh fight.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Flying Anzu