clueless with obtaining

so here is my question : i am truely casual..i dont pvp i dont raid dont dungeon or scenario , i havent been to isle of thunder i havent killed zandalari warbringers...i just lvl and delete and lvl ..ofcourse i have 90s but two of them seem to have 500 jp ....id like to know how i got it..because its maybe a way i enjoyed and will repeat for some jp to get gear ..i know i am casual not everyone feels that i should earn gear but if there is a way like for example pet battles (they give you lesser charms which is useless to me) but then anything similar giving me jp ..what would it be?

i am casual for a reason btw ...its all medical .
    if i pvp or dungeon id be knock out for a full day to regain energy , that why i avoid it.

anyone a clue where i got the jp?

(oh and btw getting vp is through dailys yes but i avoid klaxxi golden lotus shadowpan and augustcelestialls as well and anglers tillers or lorewalkers dont really have much of a quartermaster stock usefully speaking)

You most likely did Dailies before a VP reset when a patch hit, so the VP got downgraded to JP.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

ahh that makes sense thank you i did dailys at the start of the expansion until i started slacking on it ..a reset must ve been it..
    i guess no alternate way of getting jp then unless id wait for more vp resets :P

10+ Year Old Account
    You could try getting into dungeons and LFR and so on. What about them makes you not want to run them?

i think i kinda pointed it out already but lets be exact.
    nerves in ye body or brain have connection points..in my brain i miss the central part so nerves arent connecting and the ones that are connecting are stuffed with medication blocking every input (making me numb)
    maybe your thinking wtf but its true i can take very little tension or i have very little energy...dungeons /pvp require a lot of focus and quick reacting , if id do that id be knock out for a day to regain energy and with the attitude of todays wowplayers id get very tense with ppl cursing my gear or slowness and slow learningcurve.there for i dont do it

if you wanna look it up its ACC , agenesie of the corpus callossum not sure if thats also english as its actually a dutch name of the handicap.
    therefor i am truely casual and only lvl and grind basicly ..

Quote Originally Posted by jaiks View Post
    i think i kinda pointed it out already but lets be exact.
    nerves in ye body or brain have connection points..in my brain i miss the central part so nerves arent connecting and the ones that are connecting are stuffed with medication blocking every input (making me numb)
    maybe your thinking wtf but its true i can take very little tension or i have very little energy...dungeons /pvp require a lot of focus and quick reacting , if id do that id be knock out for a day to regain energy and with the attitude of todays wowplayers id get very tense with ppl cursing my gear or slowness and slow learningcurve.there for i dont do it

if you wanna look it up its ACC , agenesie of the corpus callossum not sure if thats also english as its actually a dutch name of the handicap.
    therefor i am truely casual and only lvl and grind basicly ..
    Recently there was a video proving you could kill LFR Lei Shen, literally without ever doing a single point of damage, and taking the most amount of damage in the entire raid (with the exception of tanks). The player was never abused, or even talked to & kicked only once, because he went a bit too far and tried to /follow through the whole thing.

Jaiks, there's no need to be stressed in LFR, just take it easy, there's almost nothing you can do that 2-5 other players aren't already doing. If you're worried about other players comments, you can always just disable the chat window while inside. You shouldn't need to do that anyway, just ignore it (chances are it won't even happen).

Don't 'focus' or 'react' any quicker than is 100% comfortable for you It's not necessary in LFR, and nobody will think twice.

and with the attitude of todays wowplayers id get very tense with ppl cursing my gear or slowness and slow learningcurve.there for i dont do it
    I have literally never seen anything nearly as extreme happen in LFR chat. If someone actually starts cursing at you for performing relatively poorly, they will probably get booted themselves.

so basicly your saying just stand there and drop a spell every few seconds or so? ive heard before lfr isnt that hard but didnt realise it was that forgiving
    as long as the playerbase keep their remarks to themselves during lfr (i guess an easy way is turning of chat yes) then i think i can do it
    thank you for giving me a bit of hope .

10+ Year Old Account
    so basicly your saying just stand there and drop a spell every few seconds or so? ive heard before lfr isnt that hard but didnt realise it was that forgiving
    as long as the playerbase keep their remarks to themselves during lfr (i guess an easy way is turning of chat yes) then i think i can do it
    thank you for giving me a bit of hope .
    You really shouldn't do that...shouldn't AFK through the fight.

If you have a neurological condition that prevents you from playing at a level that allows normal/heroic raiding, there is still a place for you. I've raided and played in dungeons with friends who suffered from sometimes pretty debilitating illnesses. A low amount of energy and a slower response time doesn't prevent you from performing acceptably in both dungeons and LFR. I've rarely seen people get abused for under-performing and if they do, I speak up. I don't tolerate that kind of rudeness in groups I'm in.

Do you have any friends in World of Warcraft you can group with for dungeons where you won't be abused for under-performing?

Deleted
    Eheh Go for it man just turn chat off, and u wont have any problems. Watch some videos before hand so u know the fights and dont become stressed when doing it

best of luck, have fun If u want , u can add me on real ID, and i can run them with u when we both have time, i can give u a cover on tactics and what not

Just PM me eheh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post
    Eheh Go for it man just turn chat off, and u wont have any problems. Watch some videos before hand so u know the fights and dont become stressed when doing it

best of luck, have fun If u want , u can add me on real ID, and i can run them with u when we both have time, i can give u a cover on tactics and what not

Just PM me eheh
    All excellent suggestions. You can right-click on the instance chat and move it to a new tab so you don't have to pay attention to it. Ignore when people get rude. People are people, and it happens even to top players.

i am in a guild thats basicly empty but its a friendly bunch nevertheless..maybe a few would go with me if id asked them , ive never really tried asking and i think they be pretty surprised if i did ...last time i actually raided was in vanilla with mc and aq and karazhan in tbc , but thats the last. i guess i would be rather `new `to the raiding of the latest expansions. and ofcourse i would put in an effort and not afk ..i have to pay attention to groundclutterspells and flying fireballs anyway if i dont pay attention id be death

so basicly your saying just stand there and drop a spell every few seconds or so?
    It's definitely better than nothing at all! I would be careful at first at least (I don't pretend to understand your condition, but it sounds pretty serious if neglected), then start adjusting to a pace that's more comfortable for you as you go. It might get really boring if you do just stand next to the boss though x(

Do your best pretty much. Whether that's standing not damaging the boss at all or doing 80% of the raids damage ^^

oh and i need to get ilvl 460 first (currently 433:P )
    but i ll take you up on it fairchild! any helping hand is a welcome hand
    /.runs off to the PM section ( ill find it dont worry :P )

10+ Year Old Account
    oh and i need to get ilvl 460 first (currently 433:P )
    but i ll take you up on it fairchild! any helping hand is a welcome hand
    /.runs off to the PM section ( ill find it dont worry :P )
    Click on "Private Messages" on the bar at the top of the page and type in the name of the person to send a message to.

found it and send