Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol, only race able to use the orbs for dps, res of use only use them for PH
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    wow i nearly forgot i ever had starshards it was that long ago.

Remember when you could only PVP properly on ally if you were human, or dwarf due to only them getting desperate prayer. Which was OP as hell compared to anything else.

15+ Year Old Account
    not true, Elunes grace and old shadowmeld were great in vanilla/tbc pvp
    elunes grace would be great now "Reduce chance to be hit by melee and ranged attacks by 20% for 15 seconds" used to pop that when a hunter opened on me as I ran in for a fear
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    lol, only race able to use the orbs for dps, res of use only use them for PH
    Ye, so all those who went from UD to troll lately can go F themselves with their ugly characters.
    If they removed all racials, 99% of the Horde would be Undead, like it used to be in Vanilla, when people actually played the race because they like it, not because it's 0.0001% more DPS (which most people can't even make use of).
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I went Troll in Wrath, Goblin in Cata and back to Troll near the end. Started out UD, and I'd kill to go back to undead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Ye, so all those who went from UD to troll lately can go F themselves with their ugly characters.
    If they removed all racials, 99% of the Horde would be Undead, like it used to be in Vanilla, when people actually played the race because they like it, not because it's 0.0001% more DPS (which most people can't even make use of).
    maybe all the raiding guilds would go alli again so I could play dwarf/human again

my fav one is with my alt priest

rip alli raiding in AU
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2013-07-30 at 04:32 AM.
    Sig by Safhira

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    maybe all the raiding guilds would go alli again so I could play dwarf/human again

Not going to lie, Alliance racials are sad when compared to Zerkinggggggggg.

Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    Not going to lie, Alliance racials are sad when compared to Zerkinggggggggg.
    Goblin is going to be the goat next patch anyway.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    The fights we used ToF it had a extreme uptime. This change only puts it closer to the other options single target.Procrate isn't the problem, Mindspike dealing no damage is the problem.
    Still not even close to insanity. It doesn't scale with mastery, and doesn't benefit from ToF, PI and DI... Plus T16 2pc favors Insanity.
    Only the mechanic changed, not their damage. There were only very few occasions were the queue was full and you couldn't unload it. This will barely make any difference.
    Anddddd this is why I said "no buffs".

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Goblin is going to be the goat next patch anyway.
    I am confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbz View Post
    Anddddd this is why I said "no buffs".
    Also don't forget the SW D ICD nerf, wich will lead to less orb generation on execute phase.
    and I don't really get it, shadow have been beging for a way to scale orb generation and now it's even slower than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    I am confused.
    Drye and English aren't the best of friends.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    health reduced by psyfiend 75%, I am just confused to why this is even needed lol...

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    health reduced by psyfiend 75%, I am just confused to why this is even needed lol...
    Don't forget the lock gateways will no longer be attackable, so no more dotting gates for added free mind blasts

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    So Affliction warlocks can one-shot it, in addition to all the other classes that were previously able to.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

What I've stated before is, Druids are just OP any spec, so are Shaman's, now Monk's are retardedly high any spec. But blizz doesnt nerf them. We as shadow priest's get bent over b/c blizz states "priests" are just OP in PVP. Well that being said. Maybe blizz should look at seperating things. I only pvp when im bored. So killing a class due to OP'ness in bg's and ruining PVE play is dumb. We had a 24 hour SW:P buff at the beginning of TOT. Then they hotfixed it. From a DPS standpoint it would be nice to be on PAR with mages, locks, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanhick View Post
    Druids are just OP any spec, so are Shaman's, now Monk's are retardedly high any spec. But blizz doesnt nerf them. We as shadow priest's get bent over b/c blizz states "priests" are just OP in PVP. Well that being said. Maybe blizz should look at seperating things. I only pvp when im bored. So killing a class due to OP'ness in bg's and ruining PVE play is dumb. We had a 24 hour SW:P buff at the beginning of TOT. Then they hotfixed it. From a DPS standpoint it would be nice to be on PAR with mages, locks, etc.
    Respectfully disagree on the druids part. They are sub par compared to assa, despite of their much more complex rotation. On the last part, we can still provide some decent emergency HPS, which pure dps specs cannot. I am aware that this shouldn't be a concern since (I guess) the beginning of Wrath, but it might be something we can use to legitimate our low-end performance.

I guess the point I was trying to convey is, Shadow as a spec should not be nerfed,hindered, or overlooked by what disc or holy does or is.

15+ Year Old Account
    One very easy way of fixing Shadow Priest mobility DPS in simply redesigning the Glyph of Mind Flay to allow Mind Flay to be cast while moving at the cost of removing the slower movement speed on your target - as opposed to it's current design: granting the Shadow Priest a stacking movement speed increase.

Personally, I also think that the Shadowy Apparitions are a weird design. They should redesign this ability to make it clouds of Shadow energy (which would look like a Shadow Priest in Dispersion, only smaller).
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    what's a matter. you don't like big toes? :P