High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

25 man Garrosh Shadow Help

So I am about 200 wipes into heroic garrosh and I honestly feel like I am not doing as much as I should be I have 20 attempts worth of logs tonight and I am genuinely curious as to what you can gleen from them

My Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eldra/advanced
    My WoL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-70aw8nu9qvw63urr/

Bonus Points if you can figure out how Darkmorgrim is raping me so incredibly hard (His last pull is attempt 11)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    Ontopic, i play both factions since i accidentally the queues
    Ben Dover and Alpha Queue too!

Deleted
    There is a few things i noticed, u need higher uptime on VT and SW:P, they should always be up when possible, you need to put less emphasize on multidotting weapons, see them more as a way to farm ToF procs that also goes hand in hand with the fact that the other Spriest does this while u dont so he actually has a 10% higher uptime on ToF averagely. You also need to get in more SW snipes for more DPs and i have a feeling u dont use DP with procs as well as u can becuz he gets much higher DP dmg than u aswell. Oh and most importantly, you NEED to use MB off cd every time, the other Spriest almost doubled you in amount of mind blasts in a 9 minute pull, which rly is unacceptable from ur part. I think that was all i found in the 5 min i spent looking at it, hope it helps

Sup, fellow Stormrage Spriest here

Basically what discmeedel said. Keep DoTs up, keep MB on CD, DP when it's up, Death snipe everything you can, DoT up the weapons for ToF procs and more snipes, etc. Pretty much the basic things.

Deleted
    I could be completely off base here but seeing as you have the Immerseus trinket HC-WF you should only need 16710 Haste to be GCD capped. You're sitting on about 18.3k at the moment. That's some wasted stats no?

Edit: It occurred to me that maybe armory factors in your trinket in the stats window already, if that's the case then ignore me!

It also could have something to do with he's doing 4x the amount of mindsear damage. Plus he's worgen, so, that speed boost racial probably helps him cut down on damage lost from moving out of desecrates.

The fact that he's also mimicking my name slightly may also have some effect on his dps...
    Last edited by Blackmorgrim; 2014-01-17 at 11:39 PM.

Deleted
    I'm sure someone progressing on Garrosh 25H can utilize something like Comparebot and do their own homework.