Deleted

Has levelling got worse since tbc?

Okay so long story short, I am levelling a hunter on a new server from 1-90 and this is the first time I have seriously levelled without heirlooms or any boosts or nothing. But the thing is everything seems so different now, maybe faster but the concept and experience of levelling has changed so much such as dungeon finder, cross realm etc and more. I am doing a serious if anyone is interested on my YouTube channel if anyone was interested in that (--SNIP--) but the real question is what are your thoughts on the current state of levelling at the moment? Will be great to hear some feedback from other levellers!
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-28 at 10:35 PM.

No.

I recall being stuck through sheer boredom and dread of the Zangarmarsh during TBC. It took a lot of will, and a ton of alcohol to get through that zone the first time ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, TBC leveling was boring as hell to me, whereas Northrend is more engaging story-wise, and Cata 1-60/80-85 and MoP 85-90 (as well as the pandaren 1-12+) are all very story-focused, which helps take my mind off of the grindy nature of leveling. MoP 85-90 also reintroduces the need for spatial awareness for most players who didn't traditionally raid or focus on arenas, since a large number of mobs have heavy-hitting skills with a telegraph that lets you know when they're doing it and where it's aimed, so you can get out of the way or otherwise prepare to mitigate the incoming damage, and it's easy to accidentially get knocked back into another pack of mobs if you don't avoid those heavy hitters.

I think better here relies on perspective: do you mean lengthy, story-focused, fast, hard, easy?
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I recall being stuck through sheer boredom and dread of the Zangarmarsh
    What! That place has got worse since then though, such little people in Outland nowadays and they are all death knights

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LectricGames View Post
    I am doing a serious if anyone is interested on my YouTube channel if anyone was interested in that (--SNIP--)
    Advertising is not permitted here. Sneaking in that youtube channel into your post around the guise of a question is definitely not acceptable.

Closing.