Poll: When do you shower?

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

When do you shower?

So my GF and I are having a discussion about when to shower.
    One of us thinks, that it's more hygienic to shower in the morning, while the other one thinks the opposite.

I really can't see why she would think, what she does, so I'm throwing it out here.

Do you shower in the morning? Evening? Morning, but would do it in the evening if time allowed allowed it? Evening, but would do it in the morning if time allowed it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Evening. I don't have time to do it in the morning.
    Putin khuliyo

I shower before work in the morning, and after I get out of the gym in the afternoon/evening.

So... both?
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually in the morning, in the evening if I was at the gym.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

15+ Year Old Account
    Evening so i get a tiny bit longer in bed in the morning, though i would prefer the morning. Means i'm clean for the day etc.

Deleted
    Not to burst your buble but both of you are right (hygienly speaking).
    Though morning suffice with a more social advantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evening. gets all the crap you built up that day off.

If you can, do both, but if you have to choose it's better to shower right before bed.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both. (poll don't allow multiple choices...)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Evening

1. Too damn cold in the morning....
    2. I sweat all day....I don't sweat while sleeping lol

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    So my GF and I are having a discussion about when to shower.
    One of us thinks, that it's more hygienic to shower in the morning, while the other one thinks the opposite.

I really can't see why she would think, what she does, so I'm throwing it out here.

Do you shower in the morning? Evening? Morning, but would do it in the evening if time allowed allowed it? Evening, but would do it in the morning if time allowed it?

Poll comming!
    I usually shower in the morning though do at night sometimes (I play Ice Hockey and *need* to shower after practice).

Also, I'm assuming by "while the other one thinks the opposite" you mean at night, not that one shouldn't shower ever.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Morning, makes me more clean and ready for the rest of the day.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

Evening, I don't get particularly dirty in my bedroom. It isn't like brushing your teeth, where your teeth get gross while you're sleeping because of the stuff always in your mouth.

That being said, I don't go outside, so showering is more or less optional anyway since my cat doesn't care.

How anyone can go to work/school/college whatever every morning without showering is mind boggling and disgusting. There's some stinky, stinky people on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most the time as soon as i wake up. Depends what i do during the day if i shower in the evening. If i go for a ride or a jog i shower after i cool down afterwards.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    How anyone can go to work/school/college whatever every morning without showering is mind boggling and disgusting. There's some stinky, stinky people on this forum.
    When you're on water restrictions due to drought, its highly irresponsible to take more than 1 shower. So you can take it in the morning, but stay dirty after your day, or clean off after a long day and wake up still ok.

Deleted
    If I do, it's usually in the morning. I don't have to be all clean and smell nice when I go to bed. Going to school on the other hand...

I shower in the morning because it helps to wake me up faster and get my day going.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    When you're on water restrictions due to drought, its highly irresponsible to take more than 1 shower. So you can take it in the morning, but stay dirty after your day, or clean off after a long day and wake up still ok.
    I'd rather be dirty when I sleep than stink throughout the day at work. It's been as high as 30 degrees each night in my bedroom and I get very sweaty. Keeping that on my body for a whole day would be horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I shower in the morning, but if I had a job that left me dirty enough to actually feel dirty at the end of the day, I'd probably do evening instead.