View Poll Results: When do you shower?

Voters
408. You may not vote on this poll
  • In the morning.

211 51.72%
  • In the evening.

147 36.03%
  • In the morning, but I'd rather do it in the evening, if I had the time to do so.

17 4.17%
  • In the evening, but I'd rather do it in the morning, if I had the time to do so.

33 8.09%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Geminiwolf's Avatar
    I do both. I just shower when I need to and when I have time to. It also depends if I'm working or not. On days off from work I'd rather shower in the morning and days that I work I rather shower in the evening (night time).
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.

Usually I shower in the morning as it helps wake me up, makes me feel refreshed and makes me feel clean for the day. I shower in the evening only if I have somewhere to go or have had a sweaty day for whatever reason.
    ''The only true failure is when you stop trying''.

High Overlord
    Morning. I like to be fresh for work after sweating through the night and my morning workout. I work in an office with decent aircon so I don't tend to get that dirty throughout the day. I'll take an afternoon/evening shower too if I'm heading out after work.

I have too much time, sometimes shower out of boredom twice a day.

I prefer to shower before going to sleep, and after sleeping, that way I don't have to change the bed sheets as often.
    pro-gun liberal

In the evening. I'd like to shower every morning but either I don't have the time or I'm just to lazy to shower right away.

Thanks to Cynsacat for the awesome signature.

If I've sweat a lot I shower at night. Regardless though I always have to at least soak my head in the morning because of bed head then takes like an hour to do my hair. So usually I'll just shower in the mornings because of that.

I do both; morning to start my day and evening after I have worked out.

I don't think it matters one way or the other for people who shower once. I think it really depends on the person. If you sweat a lot or have oily skin maybe it's better to do one or the other depending on what your work/school/social schedule is.

But if I had to choose one I would go with the morning b/c I have to start my day with a shower.

morning and evening, sometimes just once...

Both is preferable so that I am clean when I get in bed, and then I get clean again after I wake up so I can start my day fresh.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    When it rains!

In the evening since i dont sweat at night ffs. And after the day when your all smelly and sweat how can you go to bed like that??
    Last edited by CashME; 2013-08-05 at 09:07 PM. Reason: spelling

When I feel like it.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Work days: Evening
    Weekends/vacation: Morning

Wouldn't want to force someone to share a bed with me after a day of work without a shower but it's a nice feeling to shower after rolling out of bed in the morning, good way to start the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    Evening

1. Too damn cold in the morning....
    2. I sweat all day....I don't sweat while sleeping lol
    Actually you do.

Once I get home from training. Otherwise it would be evening.

As rarely as possible.. though thats because the thing controlling cold and warm water is broken and thus it is only extreme hot water to the point of " im fucking boiling in here!! " so while i know my current bathing habit is somewhat disgusting i just can't bring myself to douse myself in retardedly hot water on purpose.
    "any man shaving for a woman should relinquish ownership of his testicles aswell"

I shower with soap and all that in the morning, and rinse off at night because I find it relaxing. Of course, I would rather wake up early for a long hot shower then sleep in and take a short shower. Hate Baths though.

I cant wake up unless I take a shower. So i usually roll out of bed and straight into the shower.
    Also, I've tried doing it in the evenings, but I just look a mess in the morning; fixing that without showering takes longer than an actual shower.
    I like juice

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    Evening

1. Too damn cold in the morning....
    2. I sweat all day....I don't sweat while sleeping lol
    Exactly what I was going to write lol, I just can't get to bed so dirty...

Bloodsail Admiral
    Evening. Exercising after working all day makes me unclean and I refuse to sleep like that and get my bedding dirty. Bathing a couple hours before going to bed is a nice way to wind down and keep the bedding fresher.