Democrats/Republicans agree on something almost universally!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lee-ca...b_1343728.html

I don't think I need to tell you that if both sides agree so one sidedly on something, its probably bad news! I mean, I can understand if they don't want people protesting some things of great significance thats all well and good, but...come on now!

"But the bill doesn't stop there. I mean, when you have the entirety of Congress with the exception of Ron Paul agreeing on something, why not swing for the fences? The bill also says it could be a federal crime to protest near an event of, quote, "national significance." Well, that's not vague at all. So you could be convicted of a federal crime and locked away for a year or more for the following things:

1) Marching outside the Democratic or Republican National Conventions

2) Yelling "C**k-face corporate whore" outside a barber shop where Mitt Romney is getting his ear hair trimmed.

3) Marching in front of the entrance of the New York Stock Exchange

4) Sprinkling magic homosexual glitter on Rick Santorum, or even anyone near Rick Santorum, or even just making fun of his stupid sweater vest!

5) Going to the gates of the White House and demanding the President read the Constitution. ...You know, if he gets a chance."

Yeah its an opinion littered piece, but it...kind of makes sense. And its not like hes making fun of any one party any more then the other :P

Holy shit this is the most poorly written article I've seen in a while. Wow.

It's also over a year old so take that how you will?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post

It's also over a year old so take that how you will?
    Whoa it is sorry, I honestly just got linked to it today O.o That is odd, normally that site is pretty caught up..strange I got linked to an old article.