Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Question How Much will you sell the Sky Golem for?

I am trying to move my 'feelers' around and get an idea of what I can expect to bring in from selling my first Sky Golem I craft.
    Right now I'm expecting about 70k. I really think I could sell it for that pretty easy on a high pop server, but I've seen others mention going as high as 150k.

What will you all ask?
    How much do you expect?

I thought it required Engineering to use?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Nope. Just like the other two Engineering mounts this expansion, any profession can use it.

Otherwise, the bonus would BLOW, because it would basically be good only for an engineer/herbalist, and let's face it, who the fuck has an engineer/herbalist?

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Nope. Just like the other two Engineering mounts this expansion, any profession can use it.

Otherwise, the bonus would BLOW, because it would basically be good only for an engineer/herbalist, and let's face it, who the fuck has an engineer/herbalist?
    My tauren monk
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
    I am trying to move my 'feelers' around and get an idea of what I can expect to bring in from selling my first Sky Golem I craft.
    Right now I'm expecting about 70k. I really think I could sell it for that pretty easy on a high pop server, but I've seen others mention going as high as 150k.

What will you all ask?
    How much do you expect?
    150k? Who would pay that for a mount that costs like 15k max to craft? Thats just ridicolous...
    Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2013-07-29 at 12:39 PM.

A guildie has requested my 1st one for 80k, Im happy with that but the 2nd one will be mine ofc
    Whoops, sig too big

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to sell it for as much as people are willing to buy it for. Maybe even more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    150k? Who would pay that for a mount that costs like 15k max to craft? Thats just ridicolous...
    It takes 30 days to craft it. That's what puts the price up. The engineer has to make an item every day for 30 days to sell it. Which means if he chooses to sell the first one he has to either buy one himself or not have the mount for another 30 days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    It takes 30 days to craft it. That's what puts the price up. The engineer has to make an item every day for 30 days to sell it. Which means if he chooses to sell the first one he has to either buy one himself or not have the mount for another 30 days.
    Oh ye, the Jard's Peculiar Energy Source has a 1 day cooldown. Missed that one!
    Well then i guess that puts some sort of higher price to it. But 150k? Not even close to worth it.
    But i guess there are gold buyers who dont care about stuff like that

If I get an offer of 50k or more I plan to sell mine. Anything less and I will just use it.

Deleted
    I would deffo sell mine for 150k if some dunce would pay that kind of money for it

Deleted
    what you dont know is how many other engineers have exacly the same idea. I think they will start at 70 and then slide down to about 50-40.
    Anyone willing to pay 150k is a fool because its the price of 30 cooldowns +12-15k. They look cool but they dont have the rarity factor.

im gonna post my first one for 500k and see if anyone buys it O-O. then after few hours if no one does ill drop it down to 200k, and then again to 100k
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    My tauren monk
    You poor soul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im gonna post my first one for 500k and see if anyone buys it O-O. then after few hours if no one does ill drop it down to 200k, and then again to 100k
    With the amount of tards playing wow i wouldnt be surprised if someone would actually buy it...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    My tauren monk
    Well you made a Tauren Monk so I expect bad decisions from you :P jk

I'm still deciding if I even want to sell my first one. I actually really like the mount even without the added herb perk. If it goes for say... 75k+ then I'd probably sell my first one and just use the second one.

Do you have to be lvl 90 to get the plains for the mount I already have a lvl 600 eng but he is only lvl 86.

I probably won't produce any to sell. Nobody buys mounts on my server. I'll make one for myself, ask my better half if she wants one, and then produce the pets.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    I am going to sell the first one and then just make 1 each month, if it's worth selling after the first month i will do that, if not il just use it myself :d

Deleted
    Just keep an eye on the ah and dont get too excited. If you have multiple engineers then you cna be first to market and that would change things.