Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I wouldn't really care. Gonna make one for myself with an engineering alt and so much for that, already have mats (still 30 living steel bars and a ton of ghost iron?). Making another one would take another month anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes 30 days for an Engineer to make this, so selling it for less than 100-150K would be going full retard for selling it for 50K.

I plan to make 2 at the same time on my Engineers, that way I can use one myself, and sell the other.

Also, I guarantee you this mount will get duped, so the prices at the start will be so low that you may just either go full retard and get rid of it, or wait for the dupers to get banned/sell their stock.
    Last edited by Deafyx; 2013-07-29 at 11:46 PM.

Can't see it going for above 50 past the first couple of months. There's just too many cool mounts out there. Doesn't help either that 30 Living Steel is worth about 15k gold. Wonder if it'll be cheaper next expansion. (living steel cd will probably be gone then)

I'm learning the first one I make, so 2 months down the line it might have already crashed in price =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Can't see it going for above 50 past the first couple of months. There's just too many cool mounts out there. Doesn't help either that 30 Living Steel is worth about 15k gold. Wonder if it'll be cheaper next expansion. (living steel cd will probably be gone then)

I'm learning the first one I make, so 2 months down the line it might have already crashed in price =/
    Or living steel price will go sky high precisely because all will want a mount like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post

I do believe that whoever has 500k is smart enough to note how it's cheaper to unlearn their Profession and level Engineering themselves than buying it for that prize.
    Really, most of the people who oligopolize Markets with overly high Prizes are just growing their competition that will reduce their Profits in the long run.
    Good point. Cost of leveling engineering: about 3k gold. Cost of mount if bought: 100k.

You'd get it much cheaper if you just logged one of your unused 90s and learned engineering on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    Good point. Cost of leveling engineering: about 3k gold. Cost of mount if bought: 100k.

You'd get it much cheaper if you just logged one of your unused 90s and learned engineering on it.
    How did you figure 3k for leveling? Someone wanting to buy the mount would power-level in which case part of the ghost iron needed only would cost 3K. The whole 1-600 lvling would easily go to 10-15K imo.

You guys know you won't be the only ones selling the mount, right? The mount only takes 30 days and no real gold sink to make. How many engineers will make the mount after the 30 days are up? 5? 10? 15? Most of them will be put up on AH which will make the price go very low.

It won't go above 80k.

Deleted
    The price wont be as much as you think just like panthers were a damp squib. The real money as always is in the old reliables.

Fully mobile Mech > any other mount in the game. Easily 150-200k the first month they are produced. I'll be making 4 of them a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Oh ye, the Jard's Peculiar Energy Source has a 1 day cooldown. Missed that one!
    Well then i guess that puts some sort of higher price to it. But 150k? Not even close to worth it.
    But i guess there are gold buyers who dont care about stuff like that
    I like how the poor think that the rich are "gold buyers" or "stupid" for spending money lol.

If its going for at a minimum of 50kg, then you'd still make a profit if you wanted two. 10 bars isn't that expensive, and since 30 living steel goes for 15kg, you could easily make another one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    I like how the poor think that the rich are "gold buyers" or "stupid" for spending money lol.
    Im currently at 450k across my chars so ye.. theres that.

Deleted
    If it's 150k I'll keep the 1st for my self. If it goes up to..."One million dollars" *puts his little finger in the corner of his mouth*...I'll likely sell the 1st one.

If i cant sell it for 70k+ im gonna use it myself.

I never had more then 40k over all my chars so yeah, i would be rich for the first time since vanilla!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be knocking them out at cost. Share the love.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for 100k or around there on my pretty dead realm. Most likely will be more around 70k or below. If it goes below 50k then screw that, then I'm learning the first one myself and making the second one for the market. And if prices have gone below 30k by then I'll just pass it on to a friend. I'm not putting in all the effort to make this mount just to be forced into selling it below what a nice mount is worth.

You won't get much more than 50k for it because it would be cheaper for people to level up engineering now then make their own Sky Golem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    You won't get much more than 50k for it because it would be cheaper for people to level up engineering now then make their own Sky Golem.
    Its really not a great argument. Seeing how boring/time craving it is to level engineering i actually find it very hard to think that people
    will abandon their current profession just to level another one and then abandon that again to re-level up their old profession again.

That will only happen to people who are EXTREMELY cheap.

I see 5% maximum of the buyers of the mount doing this... if even that much...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawrgh View Post
    Do you have to be lvl 90 to get the plains for the mount I already have a lvl 600 eng but he is only lvl 86.
    As rawrgh "asked" above, will lvl 90 will be requaired for obtaining this mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Im currently at 450k across my chars so ye.. theres that.
    And yet you said anyone who'd spend 150k on it is a "gold buyer."