Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Exactly Sniper, the AH is gonna be flooded with these. That's why I scratch my head when people talk about stockpiling ore/bars/etc for the mount, when you have to wait 30 days anyways to get the mount, and they can make all the mats themselves, without spending a dime. Of course people buy mats, but I don't think it'll be as high as people believe. I'm sure someone will post these at like 250k or so off the bat, then undercut galore down to ~50-100k, maybe less.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Exactly Sniper, the AH is gonna be flooded with these. That's why I scratch my head when people talk about stockpiling ore/bars/etc for the mount, when you have to wait 30 days anyways to get the mount, and they can make all the mats themselves, without spending a dime. Of course people buy mats, but I don't think it'll be as high as people believe. I'm sure someone will post these at like 250k or so off the bat, then undercut galore down to ~50-100k, maybe less.
    I have currently stocked almost 4k Ghost Iron Bars. THe people that stock are generally professions whores, and as such, we are always prepared ahead of time. Because dealing with not having mats when you need them sucks major assballs.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeaaah I think people are really highballing prices here. Once the AH is flooded you'll probably be getting 30-50k each.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    I have currently stocked almost 4k Ghost Iron Bars. THe people that stock are generally professions whores, and as such, we are always prepared ahead of time. Because dealing with not having mats when you need them sucks major assballs.
    Oh I know, but people act like prices will double, if not triple, and that won't happen since you have to wait 30 days no matter what, while in that time you can xmute/etc for 30 days and get your stuff for free. I also know people have gold to just throw away, but still, no point in buying when you're forced to wait 30 days anyways.

Deleted
    Probably a stupid question, but if you learn the mount, is it account wide like the chopper with useable gathering functionality, or strictly engineer only?

Quote Originally Posted by hesi View Post
    Probably a stupid question, but if you learn the mount, is it account wide like the chopper with usable gathering functionality, or strictly engineer only?
    It is usable on any class, and naturally, you have to have herbalism on whatever toon you are using the mount on to use the gathering functionality.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

i just love planned-economy threads Comrades, lets set a minimum price for at least 200k?

(seriously though, i've only got enough resources for one and i shall be keeping that one tyvm)

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    With the amount of tards playing wow i wouldnt be surprised if someone would actually buy it...
    Tards don't have 100k gold to begin with . This mount will never sell for more then 30k even at the start because almost everyone has an engineer . The friggen chopper only sold for more then 1-2k more then the parts ...same thing with the alchemy dragon..

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    150k? Who would pay that for a mount that costs like 15k max to craft? Thats just ridicolous...
    Will take a month to craft the stabilized lightning source; one per day, and you can't sell them, because they are BoP.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=94113/st...ource#comments

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathbyFrostBomb73 View Post
    As long as I made some decent money off of it, I am not concerned with breaking even.
    I don't think you know what "profit" and "breaking even" are. You can't make money if you don't break even.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I've read enough here about this subject. The comments run a continuum from mild to extremely optimistic. Let me say this: Look to the past. What does it tell us and how do we apply it to this topic. I would look for Sky Golem prices to fluctuate wildly the first day they appear on the AH or Trade Channel. I wouldn't expect prices at this time to be much below 100k. I imagine one could be had for 75k at this time giving the proper amount of haggling and/or begging. After a day or two the price will try to stabilize closer to mat prices. Since a Golem will cost about 15K in materials to make, we will see prices fall from around 100K to 15K over a period of time. It's all about supply and demand and since there will be a lot of new Engineers wanting to take advantage of the popularity of this unique Golem mount, I bet prices will hit 15k and stabilize there sooner than most people would think. I give it 3 months or less to fully stabilize.

Ok, the sky golem is probably the coolest mount ever. its a 2 person mount so im told. and you can farm with it without getting out and its got a ton of details. gold buyers that dont know the value of the wow dollar will buy it for any price and those are the people were targeting. WE as in im sure were all engineers, and we are all wondering if well sell or keep the first golem. i sold mine already to someone for 130k half now and the other half in 8 more days. i will be jealous of everyone flyin around in one..but 30 days later, i'll have one too. and im more focused on lfr, flex, and raid for gear right now anyways, flying around isnt a big to do, especially since you cant fly on the timeless isle. too bad it doesnt have a grappling hook to climb mountains. i wish all engineers in the realm could band together and all sell them for 100k and nothing less. thats a UNION.

I have two engineers making it, one of them will be mine in about a week or two. The other I will sell for a minimum of 150k, then again I might just sell both since it will be a hot item and get an easy 300k. People will buy it.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Nope. Just like the other two Engineering mounts this expansion, any profession can use it.

Otherwise, the bonus would BLOW, because it would basically be good only for an engineer/herbalist, and let's face it, who the fuck has an engineer/herbalist?
    I have a druid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
    I am trying to move my 'feelers' around and get an idea of what I can expect to bring in from selling my first Sky Golem I craft.
    Right now I'm expecting about 70k. I really think I could sell it for that pretty easy on a high pop server, but I've seen others mention going as high as 150k.

What will you all ask?
    How much do you expect?
    I three engineers, one I am keeping, the other two I am making the pets. I think depending the server and how undercutting takes place. You might get lucky to see 70k, but I am thinking 30-40k after all the people that really, really want one will be the norm on my server. People are hard press to spend 26k for one of the JC cat mounts anymore. As for the previous engineering mounts, that are so ugly, most people don't give more than 2-5k above what it cost to purchase the orbs. I actually think more people will buy the pets than the mount anyway.

85-100k. My server is loaded with rich lazy people and a non-existant AH, >:}.

I'm pretty sure if I can sell a belt of the night sky for 60k (sold in less then 3 hours of posting on AH) which takes 21 days to make and cost about 5k in mats and takes roughly 21 days of cooldowns to make. I'm pretty sure I'll easily get 100-150k for a sky golem. If I see anybody post for 50k I'm gonna buy it and repost for 100k and let them spend the next 30 days regretting their mistake
    Last edited by Majiinx; 2013-10-02 at 07:41 PM.

how many days we have left now?
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    how many days we have left now?
    7 for US, 8 for EU.

Deleted
    Hoping to sell for around 50k. Maybe more if all goes well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawrgh View Post
    Do you have to be lvl 90 to get the plains for the mount I already have a lvl 600 eng but he is only lvl 86.
    You can loot the recipe as soon as you hit level 85