Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    150k? Who would pay that for a mount that costs like 15k max to craft? Thats just ridicolous...
    I agree that 150k is a bit silly but I think majority of the cost comes from the fact it has a day cool down on both the mats, the one that requires ghost iron needs a good amount of ghost iron and then you have to get along with something around 360 trillium ore or so, get that put into trillium bars and then into living steel. While 150k sounds a bit steep I feel like it could still go pretty high considering the rest of the crafted mounts are more expensive.

Duping has been like this since, and there were like 5 sky golem by same person in ah.... ughh... yah..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    Duping has been like this since, and there were like 5 sky golem by same person in ah.... ughh... yah..
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Mine will probably go for around 60-70kish, but I have 7 to sell so not too fussed.

I actually forgot it was Sky Golem day and didn't get one of the first in the AH; they were down to 52k on my server by the time I logged on (40k in trade chat), but it sold quickly. Less than I was imagining, but I'm ok with 30k profit. I'd have learned it if I were still a WoW millionaire, but if I were still in that mindset I would have leveled more engineers to sell five of them myself.

If they drop farther in the next couple days I might buy one back, because it is a cool mount, but I don't really expect them to since I probably near the low point of the first glut of them. So I guess 30 more days for me.

Deleted
    Just gonna quote myself from a few months ago...

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    150k? Who would pay that for a mount that costs like 15k max to craft? Thats just ridicolous...

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I think someone forgot to add a few zeros He's probably not very happy atm.
    Indeed, I have made similar mistakes on low priced items when using the mobile app, easily done.

As you say, he will be crying into his soup now.
    Last edited by Th1ghsofSteel; 2013-10-10 at 12:34 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

On TN EU Horde side the prices dropped down to ~70k within an hour of crafting and stayed there for a few hours. This afternoon the prices have risen back up to ~110k and I have sold 2 at this price. I have a 3rd without a BO price and <2hrs remaining with highest bid of 56k.

Sold mine at 03:05am on a EU server for 110k. Waited 12 hours and picked up one to use on AH for 40k. I guess that is a fairly good example of how quick the price dropped.

113K atm @stormreaver eu and it seems to drop roughly 5K every hour.

31 available on AH (Dreanor EU)cheapest 67k suspect price will drop more as the people who put theirs on for 200k start to move down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sold mine for 130K. It sold before I even closed the AH window after posting it. The lowest prices on my server now are at 55K

Sold my first two ones for 150 and 125k on Shattered Hand EU, think they are down to 45-50k now.. Gotta love people buying at 03

Deleted
    Sold mine for 231k. The second one is in the making. Will probably learn that one depending on what it sells for in a month

Deleted
    Was 80k yesterday on Tarren Mill EU, today 50k.

Slightly less than the lowest, fair price on the AH. That is, if I ever make a second one.

Quote Originally Posted by Majiinx View Post
    I'm pretty sure if I can sell a belt of the night sky for 60k (sold in less then 3 hours of posting on AH) which takes 21 days to make and cost about 5k in mats and takes roughly 21 days of cooldowns to make. I'm pretty sure I'll easily get 100-150k for a sky golem. If I see anybody post for 50k I'm gonna buy it and repost for 100k and let them spend the next 30 days regretting their mistake
    For some that belt is BiS and needed in progress, Sky Golem is nothing but a mount and considering 70% made Engineer just to make and sell them, yes the price is going to be low. On my low populated realm there are like 10 atm, 1st one that was placed for 180k is still there on AH...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    YEs since it is hard to level 5 engineers to max in order to make Golems, I had 7 inscribers, was making 25 decks/ month, so i must be using an exploit...

Its really crap to miss 1 day, prices drop so fast. Was on golf vacation with 2 friends and had my girlfriend to make my dailys but she missed a dag

sold for 65k outland eu horde side

so much cheap ppl around and nearly no population
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

sold for 85k (80k after ah cut) on stormscale horde eu
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im keeping mine until next week when the market dries up again ( like it will every 10-20 days).
    Theyre on the AH for 58k on turalyon - Eu atm