Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I learned one, have 2 more to sell. I have one on the AH now for 149k. We will see how it goes. Im betting it wont sell, but there may be some desperate sap out there.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

I sold mine for 125k on Bloodhoof EU.

well on my realm ppl are still optimistic and trying to sell for 120k+. What they fail to understand is that many have leveled engineering just to get that mount. It took me 13k gold to level from 0-600 and mount will cost me 22k in mats to make, thats less then 40k. So yeah if i sell it for 60-65k ill make profit of 40k ( not counting gold I ivested to level engineering ). So thats 2k/each day or 2k for 30sec invested....

Going for about 50-60k already on my server and still dropping quick.
    TBH, the sheer amount of time and resources needed just to make one, It's barely worth the effort if you're doing it for profit.
    I guess market will dry up next week or so so there could be boost in prices.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    52900 on Ravencrest Alliance. 78k Stormscale Horde. 59k Kazzak Horde. 90k on Saurfang horde(only 1 available)
    Surrounded by idiots

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Sold mine for 231k. The second one is in the making. Will probably learn that one depending on what it sells for in a month
    Wow, you must be on a backwater server, or bought by someone who's extremely desperate.

sold mine for 55k + they provided the living steel.

bought one for 45k US black dragonflight

Bought one for 50k on the nearly-deceased Lightning's Blade EU.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Deleted
    sold 55k eu-eredar

Deleted
    Can't even sell mine for 40k. What a terrible server

Deleted
    It's almost funny to see how much people thought they would be able to get a few weeks ago compared to the prices the golems sell for now.

Got mine for 32k

I sold my to my fiance for nothing.... :\

Good thing i got two more!

48k my realm suck when you want to make a lot of money, but still 48k is good if you see that there is few Sky Golems on AH for 40k
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

They're going for about 40 on AH, and 30k in trade on my server.

If I take off the money for Mats and the gold I would be making if I was still making Belt buckles with the living steel instead (based on my servers current prices)..

For 30k I would be netting in about £7000 more for making a Sky Golem.

So for my Jards Shards I'm making about 200 gold per daily cooldown :/ LOOLLLS. There are far easier ways to make more gold then that a day for every other profession. I think the prices have officially hit "not worth the effort making it" levels.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    It's almost funny to see how much people thought they would be able to get a few weeks ago compared to the prices the golems sell for now.
    True, they started at 150-200k on my server, didn't last long lol.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

I missed a couple weekends of cooldowns due to a good amount of travelling, so I was behind on my Sky Golem, finally got it finished last week. While I hate the fact that everyone and their mother has one now, and uses it.. I still think its awesome due to its Engineering subtleties: the metal, sounds, effects, moving parts.. its the reason I still use my flying machine on my Engineer. So.. obviously I learned it for myself.. by the time I had it complete, the market for them was basically dead and not even close to worth selling off.

One side note: I sorta wish it was Engineering only to use, I like unique mounts that are difficult or impossible for others to obtain.. again another reason why I still use my flying machine on my Engineer.

the prices I am seeing here are crazy. they sell on my server for 40-45k if you watch trade chat you can find them for 35k. I doubt people are getting 150k for them or anywhere close to it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by williedabull View Post
    the prices I am seeing here are crazy. they sell on my server for 40-45k if you watch trade chat you can find them for 35k. I doubt people are getting 150k for them or anywhere close to it
    Well since its almost a month since the first one was released its pretty obvious that you wont get 150k for them anymore.
    I have a friend who got close to that on day one and i also got a pretty good profit from the one i sold. My second one is in
    the making and if i can sell it for 60k+ i probably will or else i will just learn it i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ponzoo View Post
    I like unique mounts that are difficult or impossible for others to obtain.
    Felt the same way with my Dreadsteed of Xoroth on my warlock back in the days or swift flight form for my druid.
    Really fun questlines that made you get involved in your class and all of that. Things like that doesnt exist anymore.
    Nowadays you just learn it from your class trainer. Pathetic :/