Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I missed a couple weekends of cooldowns due to a good amount of travelling, so I was behind on my Sky Golem, finally got it finished last week. While I hate the fact that everyone and their mother has one now, and uses it.. I still think its awesome due to its Engineering subtleties: the metal, sounds, effects, moving parts.. its the reason I still use my flying machine on my Engineer. So.. obviously I learned it for myself.. by the time I had it complete, the market for them was basically dead and not even close to worth selling off.

One side note: I sorta wish it was Engineering only to use, I like unique mounts that are difficult or impossible for others to obtain.. again another reason why I still use my flying machine on my Engineer.
    Legit female, legit stream: twitch.tv/ponzoozj

the prices I am seeing here are crazy. they sell on my server for 40-45k if you watch trade chat you can find them for 35k. I doubt people are getting 150k for them or anywhere close to it

Quote Originally Posted by williedabull View Post
    the prices I am seeing here are crazy. they sell on my server for 40-45k if you watch trade chat you can find them for 35k. I doubt people are getting 150k for them or anywhere close to it
    Well since its almost a month since the first one was released its pretty obvious that you wont get 150k for them anymore.
    I have a friend who got close to that on day one and i also got a pretty good profit from the one i sold. My second one is in
    the making and if i can sell it for 60k+ i probably will or else i will just learn it i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ponzoo View Post
    I like unique mounts that are difficult or impossible for others to obtain.
    Felt the same way with my Dreadsteed of Xoroth on my warlock back in the days or swift flight form for my druid.
    Really fun questlines that made you get involved in your class and all of that. Things like that doesnt exist anymore.
    Nowadays you just learn it from your class trainer. Pathetic :/
    Epic!

Sell it? Im gonna keep it for myself! ^^

Could have listed it for 40k on AH, bought 12 living steel to complete the craft. I just said "screw it, I'm gonna use it" and haven't regretted still
    Surrounded by idiots