How to get Frostwolf Perfection at lvl90?

I'm looking for a tips how to get / organize group to get Frostwolf Perfection achievement. This is the only thing that keeps me from getting the Master of Alterac Valley...

Nowadays, every run is the zerg mode, no one cares about good old days tactic, at least at level 90... What can I do? I've heard that this premade addon doesn't work anymore, so... openraid maybe? Can one use it for this? Any other ideas?

Thanks, superqualicast. Unfortunately that thread is 1 year old and only idea there was to use preform av enabler which doesn't work anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

What are my chances with finding at least 30 ppl and without being in group telling them to join the AV on my mark? I wonder how many ppl would be assign to the same bg... Maybe I will try oQueue or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Bizley View Post
    Thanks, superqualicast. Unfortunately that thread is 1 year old and only idea there was to use preform av enabler which doesn't work anymore.
    You will just have to luck out.
    I managed to lead a AV group to perfection on a random queue.
    I lucked out that the majority listened to me and we completed the battle successfully.

As a rogue i did alot of scouting and typing movements of the horde and over running their position in brute force and systematically completing the objectives with a def team for our base and runners.