Quest: Echoes of the Titans

Okay guys I made it this far now I need 12 Titan Runestones. I know I can only get them off of the last 6 bosses and that Li Shen is a dependable drop. Right? And the other bosses have a 30%ish chance of dropping one. My questions is, can I run Pinnacle repeatedly and get one off Li Shen each time, or is it only one a week? I assume I can get one on LFR and 1 from 10 man. I want to get this done asap, any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

You only get one chance per boss every week. That's 6 chances a week. You can't get more than 6 stones a week (well, actually, you could get 7, but I don't think that we're talking Ra-den here ^^); and you cannot loot the guaranteed one off of Lei Shen more than once a week.

So, worst case is that you get 1 stone a week (Lei Shen) and take 12 weeks for your quest. You'll likely not be THAT unlucky though.

Quote Originally Posted by wveil1 View Post
    Okay guys I made it this far now I need 12 Titan Runestones. I know I can only get them off of the last 6 bosses and that Li Shen is a dependable drop. Right? And the other bosses have a 30%ish chance of dropping one. My questions is, can I run Pinnacle repeatedly and get one off Li Shen each time, or is it only one a week? I assume I can get one on LFR and 1 from 10 man. I want to get this done asap, any help is appreciated.

Cheers!
    You only get 1 chance per boss per week regardless of difficulty.

However, if you did Lei Shen for Runestones, you can do him again the same week for his heart.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

I agree on what the other say, however...
    Quote Originally Posted by wveil1 View Post
    And the other bosses have a 30%ish chance of dropping one!
    30%? Dream on.. Based on the 50 pages (last I checked) thread, AND MY OWN EXPERIENCE, drop rate is max 10% (for boss 7-11)..

8 weeks, did I get a single runestone.. 2 weeks did I get 0 runestons (before Lei Shen was made 100%).. Only twice did I get 2 stones in one week, both after 100% change .

Compare this to, the amount of people, who went 3-4-5 weeks without a single drop, 5-10% is most realistic drop rate..