Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The entirety of ICC is doable as a monk with a 25H LK solo at the end.

Start as WW/MW in 10 normal.

Go through and clear everything except for Valithiria as WW, where you switch to MW (my MW set is 429 with a couple of hierlooms and it still works). Gunship requires a strong strategy and very tight execution even with good gear to solo, to make sure the enemy ship dies before your ship.

Go to your monk trainer, switch one of your specs to BrM. Switch to 25 man (outside of the instance), enter the instance, switch to heroic, solo H LK.

As a brewmaster it is recommended that you have at least 530 ilvl for the enrage/healing requirements to be feasible.

I don't think any class can solo 25H easily at the moment. Takes a fair bit of gear, time and skill. If you're planning to farm it I recommend just waiting an expansion. It's 1% so it's going to be a long ass farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    They can actually, thanks to bloodworms.
    Good gravy that must take a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Quotey View Post
    Everyone but mages and rogues. Could see rogues doing it next patch, with more gear and recup buff.
    I've been working on it a bit as a rogue, gotten as far as ph2 but don't quite have the healing to stay topped for infest yet. Evasion and recup buffs will help out a helluva lot. Should be totally doable with heroic siege gear.

Deleted
    brewmaster monks can with 530 ilvl or so.

i can stay alive with my 522 monk alt but cant meat the enrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    I think mages might be the ONLY class to have NOT solod 25H Lich King, and I could be mistaken on that.

Druids have, DKs have, Monks have, Warriors have, Paladins have, hunters have, Warlocks have, I think priests/rogues/shamans have as well.
    I've done it my mage, ilvl 550. Was close at the end but its doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Somaa View Post
    I've done it my mage, ilvl 550. Was close at the end but its doable.
    I'll believe this when I see it. For now, I'm calling bullshit.

Dk is probably the class the can solo it with the least gear, but it requires a lot of vengeance stacking.

Druid, DK, paladin or Monk is your best bet to do with out getting an ulcer.
    dicks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killuha View Post
    But that wasn't 25h, it was probably 10N
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r#post21710713

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmash View Post
    I call BS on this as I did ICC 25M H the other day and a DK in my group MC'd Captain Arnath and used him to heal Val. Get your facts right.
    First of all, claiming it was fixed 10 years ago was of course exaggerating, I can't believe people actually gave a serious response to that.

But to the point, of course you can still use him for a little bit, but you can't heal her to full just using him, you'll still need to do the whole bloodworms routine.
    And we were talking solo here, solo a dk will get overwhelmed by mobs beyond 10m normal.
    To be honest I highly doubt you healed her to full just with the dk/npc heals on 25mh.
    Last edited by Varjo410; 2013-07-30 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Dk is probably the class the can solo it with the least gear, but it requires a lot of vengeance stacking.
    Before 5.2 this was true. Currently Prot Paladins require less gear but the difference between the two is fairly minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmash View Post
    I call BS on this as I did ICC 25M H the other day and a DK in my group MC'd Captain Arnath and used him to heal Val. Get your facts right.
    On 25 Heroic the MC'd Captain can not solo heal Dreamwalker to full as he ooms too quickly. Now it certainly helps to have him since it decreases the amount of healing needed to be done by bloodworms but no, simply using the captain will not get you a 25 heroic completion for Dreamwalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    You don't need to clear in 25 to unlock Heroic 25 any more, makes everything much easier. I know from experience that sub 500 ilevel Protection Paladins can do LK 25 Heroic. It's a challenge, and requires a specific tactic, but it's definitely possible. Peak DPS from my Prot Pala main (~494 ilvl) is around 450K, but it's a 12 minute fight solo, with most of that being spent in one specific phase, and utilizing what that phase provides in order to skip past frostmourne phases by bursting him to 10% when he get's to the 40% transition phase (around 31M HP in 45 seconds I think).
    Assuming your vague description is referring to stacking adds in P1 for ~9 minutes you don't even need to burst him down during the second transition. It makes it a lot easier but the past 2 weeks that I've done it on my prot paladin I was absorbed into frostmourne and didn't die, came out and finished him off. The thing that normally kills you going in is all the adds wailing on you while you are effectively stunned. With a decent amount of gear (I was under 510 the first time and hadn't even used a CD) you will survive just fine, though you will want to pop a couple CDs when you come out since your vengeance stack will have dropped.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki