Poll: Do you like underwater levels.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I don't get it. I went through here as melee. No problems at all. Vash is far and away my favorite zone in the game. It's not even that difficult to navigate.

I truly don't understand peoples issues with perception on mob location and quest locations. I mean the quest one I sort of get because people are used to having their hand held from A-B, but the mob one is senseless. Just look at it and move towards it, from one melee to another, it's not that hard.
    Word for word I agree. I found it no harder to swim to a mob in Vashjir than I do to fly down to a mob on my flying mount. Literally feel absolutely no difference at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    This game is not designed for an underwater level of that magnitude with all the class mechanics not working (AoE) and other drawbacks

Deleted
    I Hate underwater levels, they can go f*** themself while singing old macdonald had an farm.

But crude remarks aside, if you want a underwater level that bad then the Devs can do it aslong as they offer a Hyjal for your Vash.

10+ Year Old Account
    well during the initial race to 85 i got so fed up with not being able to shatter half the time due to pet freeze reticule not working with z axis.

Thinking about it, I disliked Vashj'ir the most during the first two thirds, where we were aiding the Earthen Ring and then fighting the naga with odds majorly against us with our Horde buddies. I didn't like how disorganized and under-equipped we were in the latter and the first was just boring, doing stuff for neutral nature guys. But in the third part we got reinforcements from Orgrimmar, it took us briefly back to the surface(I literally couched air at that moment in front of my computer) and we even got a badass submarine. We were once more an organized force to be reckoned with and made our base in a huge cave. The last showdown was probably my favorite climax of the new zones. Too bad the sub got destroyed, but we can make more for the Azshara expansion.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?