Poll: Favorite Faction Leader

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    lor'themar >= Voljin in MoP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I am watching you, you will push him down a cliff to get Rommath on the Throne.
    Let's be honest, Rommy makes a better co-secondary leader than sole ruler.

Honestly, I never would have thought Theron would be leaving this expansion as one of the strongest leaders.

Garrosh no doubt. He's the only leader willing to do what it takes to wipe his enemies out of existence. He's even exiling those traitorous Trolls from his kingdom.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could have, I'd have voted both Lor'themar and Vol'jin. I've loved those two this expansion.

Side note, Aysa and Ji aren't really faction leaders in the proper sense. They're the representatives of the two schools of thought among the pandaren that left the Wandering Isle, but as a whole pandaren culture doesn't really seem to have centralized governments, either on the Isle or the mainland.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    I love how Lor'themar went from "Who?" or "Bob" to one of the most liked characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Garrosh no doubt. He's the only leader willing to do what it takes to wipe his enemies out of existence. He's even exiling those traitorous Trolls from his kingdom.
    Great and all, up to the part where the orcs are so alone in the face of the rebellion and the Alliance backing that rebellion that they've had to resort to mercenaries, having even managed to drive the Bilgewaters (led by Gallywix of all people, mind you) to the rebels. Garrosh has gone from 'do whatever it takes' to being that paranoid schizophrenic who sees an enemy in every ally and through his actions made his paranoia into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Garrosh just to piss people off.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    I love how Lor'themar went from "Who?" or "Bob" to one of the most liked characters.
    Didn't Blizz say he was gonna get some serious screentime this expansion last Blizzcon? If so, they delivered--and how.

Deleted
    Really like Vol'jin but I went with Sylvanas because her story is better.

I am pretty surprised that Varian almost is as unpopular as Garrosh for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Great and all, up to the part where the orcs are so alone in the face of the rebellion and the Alliance backing that rebellion that they've had to resort to mercenaries, having even managed to drive the Bilgewaters (led by Gallywix of all people, mind you) to the rebels. Garrosh has gone from 'do whatever it takes' to being that paranoid schizophrenic who sees an enemy in every ally and through his actions made his paranoia into a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Which is really similar to major dictators through history, I think the character development was good in that aspect. They took someone they wanted to vilify and added elements of Stalin or Hitler. There are even elements of great villains from literature that you can see in him. Fact is, they knew what it took to make split a faction and created a dynamic and hated character. While I love the love Theron got this xpac and I love the love Vol'jin got, I would have to say, Garrosh went from the hot-headed leader of the Horde to an absolute monster and it wasnt done sloppy. With all that said, I'm still siding with the Dark Lady as favorite leader, she needs some development I feel, she has been mostly absent this xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar Theron. I wanta see him as warchief just to see the rage on these fourms.

http://vaanel.deviantart.com/art/Lor...orde-362886920
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    How can Sylvanas have so much vote for this expansion, while she hasn't been around for a single moment, outside a 1 minute of fame at SoO? ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Lor'themar really stole the show this expansion. Absolutely lovely build up for his character. Gotta love a guy so dedicated to his people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the new aggressive horde, like the horde used to be in the old days. I would side with Garrosh if I could. Thrall's "new" horde is too peace-loving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    I like the new aggressive horde, like the horde used to be in the old days. I would side with Garrosh if I could. Thrall's "new" horde is too peace-loving.
    There wasn't that much peace as you implied in vanilla. Garrosh doing genocide and all that jazz is your thing. Fine but don't complain when you have to answer for said crimes by other forces(Not Alliance, you know who).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

lorthemar sounds just like my bro fenris from DA2

Voted Lor'themar. Glad to see he's getting screen time.

Voted for Lor'themar even though I play as Alliance. I wish I could vote for Tyrande but she's portrayed poorly. Doesn't do anything, then appears in MoP only to look ashamed of herself when she's given a lecture by Varian.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, since Grand Apothecary Putress isn't an option, I guess my favorite would be Vol'jin. Lor'themar is pretty cool this time around too.

Population analysis show that WoW is no longer Orcs vs. Humans, but Blood Elves vs. Humans. It is obvious that major race's representative will be leader of the Horde.