Quest: Echoes of the Titans

Okay guys I made it this far now I need 12 Titan Runestones. I know I can only get them off of the last 6 bosses and that Li Shen is a dependable drop. Right? And the other bosses have a 30%ish chance of dropping one. My questions is, can I run Pinnacle repeatedly and get one off Li Shen each time, or is it only one a week? I assume I can get one on LFR and 1 from 10 man. I want to get this done asap, any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    You only get one chance per boss every week. That's 6 chances a week. You can't get more than 6 stones a week (well, actually, you could get 7, but I don't think that we're talking Ra-den here ^^); and you cannot loot the guaranteed one off of Lei Shen more than once a week.

So, worst case is that you get 1 stone a week (Lei Shen) and take 12 weeks for your quest. You'll likely not be THAT unlucky though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wveil1 View Post
    Okay guys I made it this far now I need 12 Titan Runestones. I know I can only get them off of the last 6 bosses and that Li Shen is a dependable drop. Right? And the other bosses have a 30%ish chance of dropping one. My questions is, can I run Pinnacle repeatedly and get one off Li Shen each time, or is it only one a week? I assume I can get one on LFR and 1 from 10 man. I want to get this done asap, any help is appreciated.

Cheers!
    You only get 1 chance per boss per week regardless of difficulty.

However, if you did Lei Shen for Runestones, you can do him again the same week for his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree on what the other say, however...
    Quote Originally Posted by wveil1 View Post
    And the other bosses have a 30%ish chance of dropping one!
    30%? Dream on.. Based on the 50 pages (last I checked) thread, AND MY OWN EXPERIENCE, drop rate is max 10% (for boss 7-11)..

8 weeks, did I get a single runestone.. 2 weeks did I get 0 runestons (before Lei Shen was made 100%).. Only twice did I get 2 stones in one week, both after 100% change .

Compare this to, the amount of people, who went 3-4-5 weeks without a single drop, 5-10% is most realistic drop rate..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/