10+ Year Old Account

question about skull of guldan trinket from black temple.

does anyone know if the green flame effect works similiar to the foul gift of the demonlord from well of eternity trinket? i really like the on use effect of both those trinkets which produce green flames but i dont know the details of how the green flame for the skull of guldan is generated. is it like a trailing effect or does it depend on which spell you use like the green fire from the warlock quest? or does it just produce green flames and nothing else. the only youtube video i could find was in 240p and i couldnt really make anything out cause it was such low quality.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

It just puts some greenish flames around your character for 20 seconds. It's farily similar to the green burning embers effect that destruction has.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It just puts some greenish flames around your character for 20 seconds. It's farily similar to the green burning embers effect that destruction has.
    And then you mount your phoenix and fly around being green!
    Yay!

(The effect is only on you, not your spells)

10+ Year Old Account
    so then i can have green ashes of alar? COOL!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    so then i can have green ashes of alar? COOL!
    You could already do this by turning on Fire and Brimstone before mounting, it turns your character and mount green if you have unlocked green fire.