View Poll Results: Girls playing WoW, Yay or Nay?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

10 90.91%
  • Nay

1 9.09%

Wink Girls playing WoW, Yay or Nay?

Hi my name is Nicole but i'm better known as Nicki.
    as you may have guessed I am a girl, and yes I do play WoW and I wouldnt consider it unusual since ive loads of girl-friends on EU (Nagrand).
    Was just wondering, whats your opinion on a girl like me, playing WoW, Yay or Nay?

It's sexually arousing when a woman has World of Warcraft under her belt.

Girls can play whatever the hell they want, including WoW.

Considering I'm one too and know other women who play, my opinion.... /shrug

Definitely yay. We need more of them aswell! I don't think female gamers are any worse than male either, they are just in such smaller numbers that it might seem like it... I come across some very skilled female players in my raiding career.

You mean attention whores, whose main defining feature is the way they contrive to manipulate people around them by abusing gender stereotypes? Nay.
    Dr Johnson, they said: “we are delighted to find that you’ve not included any indecent or obscene words in your dictionary.”
    “Ladies, said dr Johnson, “I can congratulate you on being able to look them up.”

My significant otter plays and it's awesome. We're both avid RPers and find it romantic once and a while to cuddle up on the couch with our laptops and travel Azeroth slaying dragons as a couple. Very cheesy and corny, but that's exactly the type of people we are. Nothing wrong with girls who play video games, just bought my younger sister Left4Dead 2 and a new mouse for her birthday. In fact, while it's not a big deal to me when I meet girls online I do find it a requirement that people I date are gamers, because that's a large part of who I am. Luckily, my current woman is a gamer who also happens to share great chemistry in every other department. Think she's the one. *Dreamy eyed*

Quote Originally Posted by Chisato View Post
    Girls can play whatever the hell they want, including WoW.

i love you. ;')

if you play good i dont care what gender you are, being a boy doesnt mean ur a better gamer than a girl......... people are just dumb when they think that

Also with girls i get to say unlimited boob jokes etc.

And joathen u gotta send me pics of your significant otter, never seen a river animal game before

This isn't a topic that would go over very well. Your gender has nothing to do with you playing World of Warcraft and loaded questions like this just lead to a mess.