Angry Mods admins read

please change the requirement of having like lots of posts for being able to post links to logs and stuff thank you. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chovie23q View Post
    please change the requirement of having like lots of posts for being able to post links to logs and stuff thank you. :P
    10 isn't a lot
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Its to prevent people making an account and immediately posting links to sales sites, gold sellers, fake businesses, keylogging sites, and other bad stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    10 isn't a lot

Its only 10? i remember it being like 50 when i first joined

Start contributing!
    Not like me tho, unless you want to get banned a lot.

We get enough stupid threads made by people with no posts, we don't need link spam too.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 and so isn't so hard to get if you are really interested in contributing to this site

Awesome Sig/Avatar by the lovely Rivellana

Quote Originally Posted by chovie23q View Post
    Do note that if that you are asking for help and need to link the logs you can just break the link. Sort of like worldoflogs.com for example. All they need to do is to copy/paste it then you are good to go. If a moderator is involved, then they can also fix the link for you too.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    Its only 10? i remember it being like 50 when i first joined
    Yep, unless something changed recently that I don't know about you only need 10 to post links, pics, ect.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Yep, unless something changed recently that I don't know about you only need 10 to post links, pics, ect.
    That is correct.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving this to the proper forum.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Just post ten contributing posts and you'll be fine. It's a method of combating spambots.

There was an... interesting incident to say the least that happened in a thread when the limit was removed... 2(?) years ago for an event (or something) that was being hosted. Not a pretty incident... more like disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 constructive posts goes quick if you look for a thread on a topic that interests you and weigh in

Also as someone mentioned above - if it's an important link that is necessary for your topic (like a link to a WOL parse for raid troubleshooting), you can ask a mod to add the link to your post. Just make your post, then 'report' it in the corner, ask nicely for a mod to add the link and include the URL. We're always happy to help.

Please keep in mind that we don't allow people to advertise their youtube or streaming channels and whatnot here regardless of post count (you can however put a simple link in your sig!), so keep that in mind when you do hit your tenth post.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |