Razer Nostromo without using a mouse?

I really like the gamepads like the Razer Nostromo and would love to try one and see if that will help with remembering keybinds, but I'm lefthanded... Is it feasible to use this without a mouse? If not, what would the mouse be used for? Movement? I could probably use the mouse for general movement, but precision control would be out of the question

Or are there any left handed alternatives (thus used in your right hand) for these keypads?

I'm using Logitech G13 with a mouse, WASD is bound to the G13 for movement and mouse is used for turning and few additional buttons. Mini joystick on G13 is pretty awful and can't be used for precision steering, no idea about Nostromo. On the bright side main buttons of the G13 are symmertrical unlike Nostromo (and there are lot more of 'em) so you can use it with either hand, just losing few buttons from the side around the joystick.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    I personally bind the WASD movement to the joystick (then again, I only use my G13 for WoW), I find myself using the forward movement only, because everyone should steer with the mouse anyway. I don't think you'll miss out on much if you use the G13 left handed.
    Sure, it'll look odd, but as vesseblah said, the buttons are perfectly symmetrical.