Poll: give us nao

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by justlols View Post
    Did you really have to make such a retarded poll for this?

I dislike how people talk and write like morons on the internet...

"gief naow!" "lolololol" is fucking stupid and you deserve to get run over by a car full of HIV.
    if things as trivial as the way people choose to type on the internet makes you feel that amount of hate im pretty sure your the one with the problem.

anyways that green mount should drop off yu'lon in 5.4, makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Recent tweet from Ghostcrawler that is relevant here.

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

Honestly all I want is my Cloud Serpent Riding.
    We might change the riding requirement to account-wide in 5.4. Feels like it has served its purpose. (Source).
    Served its purpose = here's what we think of people who have been persistent subscribers throughout all of MoP. Suckers, one and all.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Served its purpose = here's what we think of people who have been persistent subscribers throughout all of MoP. Suckers, one and all.
    If making me a sucker is being able to use the serpents on alt without grinding the rep again and again, I will proudly bear the title Sucker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I don't see how Order of the Cloud Serpent rep has anything to do with being a persistent subscriber. Even without the double rep token it's by far the shortest of the rep factions to get to exalted. With the token it only takes a couple of days (if you get a few eggs). As far as time investments go, it's not much of a loss.

i agree, the heavenly azure one is really cool and i want it

Quote Originally Posted by Brutalion View Post
    Only thing i care about when it comes to cloud serpents, is that they make the training account bound. Cba to do the dailies on every alt i have.
    Depending on how busy your server is why not farm the eggs, piss easy getting to exalted that way on an alt or even for a 1st time.
    I doubt many people farm them anymore so why not give that a go.

As for the mounts they make me sea sick, they look cool but the bouncing up and down then sideways is not for me.