Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    The first rule of brawler's guild is don't talk about brawler's guild.
    No, the first rule of brawlers guild is you need a time gated RNG ticket to use brawlers guild.

This patch looks really, really good, between the account wallet, champ bags and permanent finishers.

Makes me kinda wonder whether they'll introduce WvW finishers.

Hopefully we can consistently get more traditional content like dungeons etc with some patches soon. I really really like the systems work that they're doing but more content to round out the base game would be really nice.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

They are trying to get more people back into southsun and Orr with the champion bag but they forgot queensdale is better champion farming...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    They are trying to get more people back into southsun and Orr with the champion bag but they forgot queensdale is better champion farming...
    Was there something I missed regarding the champion bag drops that would alleviate this? As someone who just started back playing after an 8 month absence, it was somewhat strange to see Orr and Southsun so empty. Meanwhile Queensdale has an overflow (still).

As I understand, they're tiering the bags somehow?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Was there something I missed regarding the champion bag drops that would alleviate this? As someone who just started back playing after an 8 month absence, it was somewhat strange to see Orr and Southsun so empty. Meanwhile Queensdale has an overflow (still).
    Because queensdale is generally better farming as queens dale has many champions on short CD's and hardly any "trash mobs" in between to mess with you. That and queensdale is significantly easier.

They need to either buff the 80 zones or nerf queensdale farming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    As I understand, they're tiering the bags somehow?
    It wasn't stated in the preview so I would take it with a grain of salt.

I distinctly remember them saying it somewhere, though I'm not sure exactly where. I'm checking the last post where they talked about champion bags to see whether it's there.

Edit; doesn't seem like it. Perhaps it might have been in one of the livestreams, and it's far too late for me to dig through them. I suppose we'll find out soon enough, anyway!
    Last edited by LilSaihah; 2013-07-30 at 06:03 PM.

Because queensdale is generally better farming as queens dale has many champions on short CD's and hardly any "trash mobs" in between to mess with you. That and queensdale is significantly easier.

They need to either buff the 80 zones or nerf queensdale farming.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I understand the reasons why folks are there; champion farming for the monthly, among other reasons, and for champion mobs those in Queensdale are significantly easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I just another bank tab because of tokens taking up space. Much needed upgrade though. Especially the karma and BoH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rapier confirmed as champion loot

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...st#post2522028
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    It will be mine

MINE I SAY

- - - Updated - - -

Braham and Rox are back

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...m-is-there-too

I still think Rox and Braham are going to form the next gen destinys edge. Now it's time to reveal the human of their group! I dare say that their 3rd member of their party is going to be lady kassmeer?

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmation on the new portal:
    The portal is a one-time use consumable that effectively allows you to use a skill that is similar to the mesmer’s portal. We recognize that it’s a very powerful item, so the recipe is quite rare and takes considerable resources to manufacture.
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...ersonal-Portal

Not sure how I feel about it... Mesmers.. jack of all trade master of none

- - - Updated - - -

No new mini games folks

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/livingworld/lwd/Tired-of-minigames/page/2

The Crown Pavilion makes up the bulk of the content and it’s not a mini-game. It’s a public map roughly the size of Mad King Labyrinth.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh too many events..

- - - Updated - - -

Permanent Finishers

We’re adding support for permanent Finishers! With this release, you’ll be able to sort through your available Finishers and choose the one you’d like to use as a default. Change your mind and change your Finisher! Rank up for rank Finishers, or keep an eye on the Gem Store for a new selection of Finishers. Finishers can be used in both PvP and WvW!

tis a shame i deleted my x-mas ones a month orso ago

meh too many events..
    too many events..
    too many
    This is a first I've heard.

Confirmation on the new portal:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...ersonal-Portal

Not sure how I feel about it... Mesmers.. jack of all trade master of none
    Probably depends on how expensive the personal portal item is.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Probably depends on how expensive the personal portal item is.
    Doesn't matter, they just handed portal to everyone. Another uniqueness gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Time to bookmark this page. Now I know what I'll be doing soon as the patch hits. I personally will kill every champion I see for 3 of those rapiers.

- - - Updated - - -

Braham and Rox are back

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...m-is-there-too

I still think Rox and Braham are going to form the next gen destinys edge. Now it's time to reveal the human of their group! I dare say that their 3rd member of their party is going to be lady kassmeer?
    I suspect that Marjory will be the human if it ever comes to that.
    Last edited by carnifex2005; 2013-07-30 at 11:10 PM.

The portal is a one-time use consumable that effectively allows you to use a skill that is similar to the mesmer’s portal. We recognize that it’s a very powerful item, so the recipe is quite rare and takes considerable resources to manufacture.
    I have to admit I was hoping engineers would get a portal gun, that would just be too perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I have to admit I was hoping engineers would get a portal gun, that would just be too perfect.
    Sounds like a lawsuit from Valve waiting to happen...lol :P

Mes port getting the BL treatment...lame, IMO, but can't say I'm shocked. Here's hoping it's one of very few (if any more) examples of getting rid of uniqueness.

For the record, I don't even have a mesmer character at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Also wanted to add link to confirmation that the new currency wallet won't have the 250 stack limit a la crafting items and such:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/livingworld/jubilee/Token-Wallet-Thank-you-a-net/first#post2520087

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Also wanted to add link to confirmation that the new currency wallet won't have the 250 stack limit a la crafting items and such:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...st#post2520087
    There's a bit of a complication there. With how they're doing it, it won't be possible to have Fractal Relics as actual items, so a few Mystic Forge recipes will be broken.

Also; Pristine Fractal Relics won't be considered a currency, and depositing/withdrawing gold to and from the bank will be removed because redundant.

Also I dunno if it's been pointed out here, but karma will be account bound, which is a convenience. If you don't care about using karma boosters before chugging your karma pots, you'll save a few more bank slots.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    There's a bit of a complication there. With how they're doing it, it won't be possible to have Fractal Relics as actual items, so a few Mystic Forge recipes will be broken.

Also; Pristine Fractal Relics won't be considered a currency, and depositing/withdrawing gold to and from the bank will be removed because redundant.

Also I dunno if it's been pointed out here, but karma will be account bound, which is a convenience. If you don't care about using karma boosters before chugging your karma pots, you'll save a few more bank slots.
    Ah, I was unaware of those. Started back playing just recently; I had stopped right around when Southsun and Fractals made their debut. I would suspect the recipes may change, but who knows (other than someone at Anet)?

One fun thing about coming back is finding and adding to the stack of karma jugs in my bank. I've got a booster sitting in there too, so I'll have karma running out of my ears once this patch hits. I had held onto them for alts in case I needed karma for leveling gear or recipes or whatever.