Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    IMO they should've introduced new main character every few seasons. Something like what Yugioh did.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    So much this...I had a friend who was really into it so she talked me into watching a couple of episodes. I think I found maybe one or two funny jokes but they were overwritten by the pure stupidity that is the rest of the show. It's like the show is trying to be funny but just ends up being fucking weird.
    I don't like Adventure Time at all, but I like the underlying tone of a post-apocalyptic wasteland and a mentally deranged kid... Cartoon network is good at making things seem less strange than they actually are, shows like Regular show which was originally meant for Adult Swim but just got toned down to day time CN
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    How does that make it better? That there is only one, "the" shit does not make it better than variable amounts of shit. It's still poop.
    I love you for this comment. No homo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahine View Post
    I haven't been following the pokemon series in a while, but I know the new gen will be French themed and I recently started watching the original series. In one of the episodes Misty says she loves French stuff and wanted to go there so maybe she will come back. Just thought I would throw this out there if it hasn't already.
    kalos isnt france though, just based off france :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I hope for his and a lot of peoples sake that they never have to watch that pile of shit.
    adventure time is one the most well written shows ever put on television.

its world building and character development far exceed almost anything ever put on tv before it and it will continue to be hailed as a masterpiece for years to come as it is now.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    adventure time is one the most well written shows ever put on television.

its world building and character development far exceed almost anything ever put on tv before it and it will continue to be hailed as a masterpiece for years to come as it is now.
    Either this is heavy sarcasm or my brain just developed a tumor.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Quote Originally Posted by Arvidor View Post
    IMO they should've introduced new main character every few seasons. Something like what Yugioh did.
    Once the oringial yugioh ended the show started to suck.. battle bikes and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Once the oringial yugioh ended the show started to suck.. battle bikes and what not.
    Oh God don't remind me. Have you seen the newest one? It's hilariously awful.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Didn't the original Yu-gi-oh get awful as it went on? Just from what I heard, it sounded like it. Only saw up to the Noah... "season" and stopped. Only saw a few episodes of GX, all looked awful and the only thing I remember from it is how one of the only females in the show looked rather... developed for her age and how Jaden's friend banged the Dark Magician Girl. Then I saw what came after... "Motercycles? Oh God no!" And Zexal...? I killed my pet cat after hearing about that one...

I don't know, wasn't Pokemon's problem was how it was just more of the same? Ignoring the fact that it had the same characters forever, it just seemed to be the same stuff over and over again. They just changed the name of whatever-the-hell place they were in and threw in the new Pokemon that were in the latest game.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.