Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by reLik View Post
    Some may disagree with me, but I love this look on a Male Pandaren:
    <3 What is it? (I admit I tried to mouse over the gear out of habit)

I think these all look OK, though i did make them to go on a bloodelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    <3 What is it? (I admit I tried to mouse over the gear out of habit)
    May not be happy news but it is the Warrior Challenge mode Gold set with the Shado-Pan Helmet. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1531 with http://www.wowhead.com/item=90846 helmet.

You may have some luck getting that with Open Raid. I know I've already gotten 7/9 Golds done in about 2 weeks without a consistent group.

That looks incredible!

That works surprisingly well!

Good use of that helm!

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but if you didn't already know, there isn't a single piece of armor that looks remotely good on pandaren. Nothing. At. All.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo pandas just don't look good in any plate armor due to their fat belly

Could you PLEASE give me a list of items?

please
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Could you PLEASE give me a list of items?

please
    As posted earlier:

May not be happy news but it is the Warrior Challenge mode Gold set with the Shado-Pan Helmet. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1531 with http://www.wowhead.com/item=90846 helmet.

You may have some luck getting that with Open Raid. I know I've already gotten 7/9 Golds done in about 2 weeks without a consistent group.

Male Pandaren might like this:

And here's the full set on Wowhead.

Unfortunately, if you want the helm, it's Horde-only. Oh, how I hate faction-specific gear.
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer

I have a Pandaren warrior, and I love the way the t13 set looks on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female pandaren actually make most plate sets look pretty cool, sans-helm. Shoulder models are just the right size for their model, gauntlets and boots are nice and big, belt buckles are properly imposing-looking, and three sets in particular (Dungeon Set 2 and lookalikes, Tier 15 and its recolors, and Golden King [challenge mode armor]) all look especially good on them.

For male pandaren, Malev, Golden King, and Tier 15 and its recolors all look especially good on them, though in general pandaren males have problems pulling off most plate sets.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm constantly struggling with paying for a race change due to how armor looks on my panda. With that said I try not to dab into the paid services so it's a constant struggle for me.

I guess I have to start working on those Challenge Modes ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by nottashot View Post
    I'm constantly struggling with paying for a race change due to how armor looks on my panda. With that said I try not to dab into the paid services so it's a constant struggle for me.
    There are plenty of sets that can look good on Pandaren, really depends on your style of course. Mogit helps out a lot and going around other Transmog Threads to find a good set.

Quote Originally Posted by nottashot View Post
    Don't forget the turd stump that's constantly poking out their arse and in your field of view.

Deleted
    Pandaren look great IMO. Best looking class right after bloodelve