Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Insane multiboxer

How much do you think this guy spent? £ & gold wise? :|

Deleted
    I dunno does it matter, weither one spends it like this or on a car that costs too much is the same thing. If you got (spare) money, spend it.

Probably just pays for the accounts. With mounts being battle.net account bound, he only had to buy 1 tiger and have 1 code for the blizzard bear. Still, that many accounts; craziness.

There is a player on illidan that actually multiboxes 25 accounts and has the consortium companion on top of this i believe

10+ Year Old Account
    Proof that Bill Gates plays WoW and is a show off.

Multiboxers piss me off. Blizz needs to make it so you can multibox more than 3 if any at all.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Holy Christ ....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Multiboxers piss me off. Blizz needs to make it so you can multibox more than 3 if any at all.
    Urm, why? They pay the same amount of money as you do, and enjoy playing the game in that format. Sure, in PvP they can be a pain, but in all honesty, a Multiboxer is never going to beat a mildly co-ordinated team, purely because there is only so much he can do, and only so quickly he can react to it all.

I bet that guy has a ton of fun when he plays WoW. Good for him

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    ive always wondered does each of those accounts count towards their subscriber number? if it does i wonder what the sub number would look like if you were to not count the double, triple, and in this instance, other 14 accounts, people have in their name.

i think i remember awhile back there was a guy who used to multibox like 35-40 people in av. seems like the "unique" sub number would be a lot lower than 7 million considering how many people out there have multiple accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

actually once you find out which one the "brain" is, meaning the one who he's controlling the others with, its actually a lot of fun. i remember back in wotlk there was a guy who multiboxed 5 shaman and me and my friends would run into him at least a few times every weekend. he would get a few kills on us before we figured out which was the main controller but once we did it usually resulted in him afking out of the bg.

multiboxing software may have improved since then but i can remember once the main controller was dead the other 3-4 would just go dormant and stand there, resulting in 5 free kills

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    ive always wondered does each of those accounts count towards their subscriber number? if it does i wonder what the sub number would look like if you were to not count the double, triple, and in this instance, other 14 accounts, people have in their name.

i think i remember awhile back there was a guy who used to multibox like 35-40 people in av. seems like the "unique" sub number would be a lot lower than 7 million considering how many people out there have multiple accounts.
    I'm pretty sure your poorly hidden; "WOW IS LOSING MORE PEOPLE THEN THEY SAY" post fails to consider the minute percentage of players that actually multibox ...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried 3x multibox with shamans and warlocks some years ago.
    While its definitely fun, but too much is happening on screen and you have to react, and sometimes you have to corpserun on one alt while others are busy or can't res (like low level warlocks). This play style throws you out of comfort zone, have to be always focused and on your toes. Not the most enjoyable game style.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I'm pretty sure your poorly hidden; "WOW IS LOSING MORE PEOPLE THEN THEY SAY" post fails to consider the minute percentage of players that actually multibox ...?
    i wasnt implying that at all but youre welcome to perceive the post however you like. yes there are not a lot of people who multibox and obviously my evidence is anecdotal but this is something ive pondered since TBC days. i remember when TBC was first announced, i'd say probably 4 or 5 people in my guild stated they were going to buy another account to level a paladin/shaman.

i know of a few people still playing that have multiple accounts. while there may not be a lot of people who multibox id say there are a fair share of people out there who have a 2nd or 3rd account

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Holy Christ ....

- - - Updated - - -

Urm, why? They pay the same amount of money as you do, and enjoy playing the game in that format. Sure, in PvP they can be a pain, but in all honesty, a Multiboxer is never going to beat a mildly co-ordinated team, purely because there is only so much he can do, and only so quickly he can react to it all.
    Sure they pay the same amount as I do. But whn you got 2 full raids of nothing but multiboxers attacking the city lagging you out or killing the pvp vendors on a daily basis, it tends to become a belly full.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Sure they pay the same amount as I do. But whn you got 2 full raids of nothing but multiboxers attacking the city lagging you out or killing the pvp vendors on a daily basis, it tends to become a belly full.
    And how often does that happen, yes your done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    And how often does that happen, yes your done here.
    Uhhh on US Kil'jaeden, pretty often. Alliance guild, Legion of Boom. So I guess in your own words, GTFO.
    Last edited by militaryspartan; 2013-07-30 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Probably just pays for the accounts. With mounts being battle.net account bound, he only had to buy 1 tiger and have 1 code for the blizzard bear. Still, that many accounts; craziness.
    I think you can only have 8 wow accounts on one battle.net account, and that looks like more then 8, much cheeper then if you had to buy one for each but still more then one mount to pay for.

I admire his efforts in a game that is almost dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    there was a guy on sodapoppins stream once that was a 20-40man mutliboxer, crazy, all had blizzard store mounts, he must have spent at least a $1000 on WoW :s
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by ovine View Post
    Far from dead, even if it's loosing suscribers it still has many times more player then any other MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ovine View Post

I saw what you did there. So I guess...almost every other game in the world is dead too? I beg for god to give brain....i hate dumb people