Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Symbiotes from the Marvel universe.

They include the likes of Venom and Carnage. So yeah. Maybe the Kree if not.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kryptonians if they all smoked krypto-crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    So in a discussion about alien races, and I say using deities is not something that should be counted, you respond by saying well he's not a god he's just a god. but the clear winner is a race of gods in the marvel universe. Sorry New Gods are deities every one of them. hence God being a important descriptor. Celestials are also a race of gods.

and for the people not familiar with the Celestials "Referred to as "space gods" by the Eternals and the Deviants, the Celestials appear as silent, armored humanoids with an average height of 2,000 feet (610 m)" - wikipedia

Sorry try again this time not using a comic book race of Gods.
    The Celestials aren't gods. The Eternals and Deviants just worship them as gods because they influenced their evolution a few thousand years ago. They're an alien race from another dimension.

The New Gods of the Fourth World in DC aren't really gods in the traditional sense. That's more of a symbolic title because they live so close to The Source, which caused them to become much more powerful and advanced than most species. Orion even stated that we humans may be the New Gods of the Fifth world. That's what I meant when I said Darkseid is no more a god than any of the other New Gods. That's just the name of their species, a name that Highfather admitted was probably born more of arrogance than anything else.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2013-08-04 at 09:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    On average, I'd say whatever race Frieza belongs to. There are only four known members, but each of them is villainous and powerful enough to easily destroy a planet. While there are individuals of different races capable of beating them, like Goku (Saiyan), Superman (Kryptonion), Darkseid (New Gods), etc, either the entire race, or at least the majority of the race isn't considered evil, or there are much weaker members of the race pulling the average down. Like the New Gods for example. While strong, only the ones living on Apokolips are evil. The ones on New Genesis are not.

Hands down the Saiyans. When the only way to kill them is to just blow up their planet they are pretty OP. Also when each one also has the power to just destroy a plant who can even stop that? Kakarot was considered a weak Saiyan which was why they sent him to conquer Earth. If hes weak then the rest would just wreck shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    On average, I'd say whatever race Frieza belongs to. There are only four known members, but each of them is villainous and powerful enough to easily destroy a planet. While there are individuals of different races capable of beating them, like Goku (Saiyan), Superman (Kryptonion), Darkseid (New Gods), etc, either the entire race, or at least the majority of the race isn't considered evil, or there are much weaker members of the race pulling the average down. Like the New Gods for example. While strong, only the ones living on Apokolips are evil. The ones on New Genesis are not.
    If hes so powerful why did he destroy Planet Vegeta out of fear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    The Q are the winner hands down, nothing can kill one but one. They can do w/e they like and you can't stop em.
    Yes, yes times infinity!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Hands down the Saiyans. When the only way to kill them is to just blow up their planet they are pretty OP. Also when each one also has the power to just destroy a plant who can even stop that? Kakarot was considered a weak Saiyan which was why they sent him to conquer Earth. If hes weak then the rest would just wreck shit.

- - - Updated - - -

He destroyed them because of their potential, not because of how strong they were at the time. Considering Frieza wiped out 99.9% of the race with a single finger, I don't see how they could be considered the strongest race. Individually, there were some really powerful members, but as a whole, they were weak compared to some of the other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Goku was weak at the time. He had a power level of 10. Vegeta was the strongest of the Super Elites with a power level of 18000. Frieza's power level was 120 million. Raditz was an average low class warrior.

I'd murmur around saying the Dark One, eventhough WoT has some science-fiction thingies (Trollocs!?RAWR!?) its mostly fantasy, but he has some redeeming evilness qualities, I mean warping time, corrupting people, the land even?! (and maybe Time, still not sure what the fuck happened in the last fight chapter)

Deleted
    Theres no way to compare separate fictional universes (theres no references) but if we are gonna exclude gods (and that does not mean much -every race can potentially be worshipped) i would say the most "you went too far m8" race are the Elans from the Marvel Universe.

Classical green antropomorph with antennae(they didnt put a lot of effort in the design lol).
    Limitless energy projection.
    Reality manipulation.
    Existing simultaneously in every dimension of the multiverse and every point of their timeline.

They basically see and control every moment of their life at the same time and experience every parallel timeline between universes.
    We human take decissions and that put us in an specific universe (the one that is coherent with our decission).Elans on the other side experience both: the one where they choose to turn right and the one where they choose to turn left.

It means nothing you can lift 40k tons like ,i dont know,Saiyans or that your race is 3 x 10^63 members like the Zerg if an Elan can just turn your entire planet/universe into fresh air by just thinking.What means strength against reality manipulation?

Up to this date theres only two known Elans: the Enfant Terrible and the Delinquent and both were just like 2 years old childs in age if we compare with the humna race.

And as I said....im pretty sure theres these kind of ommnipotent god-like races in almost every fictional universe so ...well need to wait for a crossover to find.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am still convinced it is the Decepticons because they are giant machines with super weapons who all are led by a brilliant psychopath

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    I'd murmur around saying the Dark One, eventhough WoT has some science-fiction thingies (Trollocs!?RAWR!?) its mostly fantasy, but he has some redeeming evilness qualities, I mean warping time, corrupting people, the land even?! (and maybe Time, still not sure what the fuck happened in the last fight chapter)
    Powerful and villainous, but I'm not sure if the Dark One counts as being either an alien or having a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    Theres no way to compare separate fictional universes (theres no references) but if we are gonna exclude gods (and that does not mean much -every race can potentially be worshipped) i would say the most "you went too far m8" race are the Elans from the Marvel Universe.

Classical green antropomorph with antennae(they didnt put a lot of effort in the design lol).
    Limitless energy projection.
    Reality manipulation.
    Existing simultaneously in every dimension of the multiverse and every point of their timeline.

They basically see and control every moment of their life at the same time and experience every parallel timeline between universes.
    We human take decissions and that put us in an specific universe (the one that is coherent with our decission).Elans on the other side experience both: the one where they choose to turn right and the one where they choose to turn left.

It means nothing you can lift 40k tons like ,i dont know,Saiyans or that your race is 3 x 10^63 members like the Zerg if an Elan can just turn your entire planet/universe into fresh air by just thinking.What means strength against reality manipulation?

Up to this date theres only two known Elans: the Enfant Terrible and the Delinquent and both were just like 2 years old childs in age if we compare with the humna race.

And as I said....im pretty sure theres these kind of ommnipotent god-like races in almost every fictional universe so ...well need to wait for a crossover to find.
    Delinquent and the Infant Terrible are the same person.

There are 2.7 million Elan.

Elan are not multiversal beings.

Elan are not reality warpers, they are matter manipulators.

Odin could wipe their race out in 5 seconds with no difficulty. Multiversal Eternity could wipe out their species in every universe that they exist in in the blink of an eye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    to get out of fiction for a second, the reality is the first aggressive species to develop faster than light speed travel and time travel will end up being the primary race in the cosmos, making them the true most powerful villainous race.

10+ Year Old Account
    [insert evil race from favorite TV Show, Movie, Video Game, Comic, Anime, Cartoon, Manga] is what I'm getting out of this.

Saiyans from DBZ. Near the end of DBZ, they are capable of destroying entire galaxies in seconds. They actually start going into other dimensions in order to fight...

Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    Saiyans from DBZ. Near the end of DBZ, they are capable of destroying entire galaxies in seconds. They actually start going into other dimensions in order to fight...
    Saiyans from the end of DBZ are heroes, not villains. And they don't go to other dimensions to fight, except for when they draw Kid Buu to Planet Kaishin.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    the zerg?
    Xel'naga have them beat.

I think the only reason the Zerg will be the key to victory in the current Starcraft story (i.e. Legacy of the Void) is because only a single Xel'naga is involved - the Dark Voice. If the whole race was...

Mind you, its not clear if they are evil either. But if one is capable of destroying all life in the Galaxy...

I prefer Reapers.