What class should i choose?

Hello,

I'm a pure PVPer (2v2 3v3 and rbgs) and im looking to start playing wow again. I have fun playing every class but warriors(not a big fan of casters but i dont care). I currently have a 90 paladin and a 81 druid i don't really care to level another character to level 90 that is no problem. I have been playing a healer before but no way i want to be DPS. I really like classes that can DPS and heal(HYBRID).I want to look into the future because of 5.4 i don't want to play a class know that in 20 days wont be good or top of the line. I want my class to also be able to access rbgs 2v2 and 3v3.

I thought of ferals but they are getting a big nerf so i dont know.

Thank you

Deleted
    pick my class threads aren't allowed... and for the love of god stop taking classes because they're FOTM... play what you like the most

Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    pick my class threads aren't allowed... and for the love of god stop taking classes because they're FOTM... play what you like the most
    I really enjoy all the classes a lot i just want to know wa will be better next patch and is good know also.

Deleted
    I don't think there is alot to say about what will be FOTM next patch since you know... they're still adjusting everything. everyone was saying Affliction warlocks and suddenty they got nerfs.. who knows what they'll nerf/buff next

just log on to the PTR and discover it yourself

Deleted
    For healing, go disc priest. They OP as hell in pvp.
    For dps, go BM hunter. Even with the nerfs they will still be dropping people in 5 sec while being untouchable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    pick my class threads aren't allowed...
    10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    You're wrong. It's not. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, but it is, I just write the message first and lock after