Unholy/Frost versus Retribution on the PTR.

I've recently went into the PTR to test out a few things, I wanted to get a few opinion on pve and pvp wise how DK DPS versus Retribution paladins?

Dps tuning hasn't started yet.

That said, both suck.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Dps tuning hasn't started yet.

That said, both suck.
    This, with the addition that Rets also suck to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret DPS has already started I believe. 3 min CD guardian and double the duration on their buff.

But Ret brings Devo Aura and Devo Aura > current iteration of AMZ.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    But Ret brings Devo Aura and Devo Aura > current iteration of AMZ.
    Depends entirely on the way the damag is delt. Only true advantage is the size which isn't even changing.

PvP wise Rets > everything a DK can do imo. They have tons more utility with sac for dispels, freedom, bop, off heals, aura mastery to remove silence, aoe blind, and hoj with a choice of fear or rep next patch. While Dks only bring silence or aphyxiate and amz.

Their damage is also pretty over the top, only thing beating it in PvP single target wise is feral druids and they are getting nuttered with removal of instant clones and treant stuns. Rets seem like Frost DKs in s9. Their range damage is comparable to howling blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Xevz View Post
    PvP wise Rets > everything a DK can do imo. They have tons more utility with sac for dispels, freedom, bop, off heals, aura mastery to remove silence, aoe blind, and hoj with a choice of fear or rep next patch. While Dks only bring silence or aphyxiate and amz.

Their damage is also pretty over the top, only thing beating it in PvP single target wise is feral druids and they are getting nuttered with removal of instant clones and treant stuns. Rets seem like Frost DKs in s9. Their range damage is comparable to howling blast.
    Thanks for the info

Deleted
    Ret is doing really nice aoe damage atm (with 4set t16)