Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Unlock All Races / Classes

I think we are long overdue for this concept. I know people who would comeback to this game just to play a Gnome Druid, or a Draenei Warlock. Granted, the handful of people I talk to is not a vocal majority, but some people have been asking for this for a long time, both here and on the official forums. I would absolutely play a Gnome hunter or Paladin.

Deleted
    That will ruin a part of the lore pretty effectively....

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post

Because all of WoW Lore is perfect and hasn't been changed over the years. Right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    I can understand why you wouldn't want to just open the doors Guild Wars 2 style, but yeah, we're at the point where there's so much intercommunication that even a Gnome could go to Moonglade and convert to Druidism. There's absolutely nothing preventing it at this point. There's NPC Human and Worgen Shaman. NPC (and lore) Blood Elf Druids. NPC Undead Paladins.

Might as well continue opening the floodgate a little at a time until we have them all. Nothing can't be explained by "As an individual, you were drawn to [class] when one saved your life."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad to see others think so as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    There's NPC Human and Worgen Shaman. NPC (and lore) Blood Elf Druids. NPC Undead Paladins.
    FWIW, there are no Blood Elves in current lore that practise actual Druidism.

OT: Something like this would require some explaining to fit into the game lorewise, but I don't see it as anything impossible.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2013-07-30 at 05:28 PM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    FWIW, there are no Blood Elves in current lore that practise actual Druidism.

OT: Something like this would require some explaining to fit into the game lorewise, but I don't see it as anything impossible.
    You've never been to The Botanica it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    You've never been to The Botanica it seems.
    There was discussion ongoing about High Botanist Freywinn here a while back and it was concluded that he is, in fact, not a Druid but rather just uses Arcane magic to twist the plantlife. Then again though, just as how Tauren Paladins are explained through the sun, Blood Elven Druids could easily be explained through this.
    WCL

I'm all for it (and I would love to see an undead druid, even though Blizz said it would be last last race/class combo they would ever allow). There is a minor technical difficulty in doing panda DKs though. Pandas start neutral and choose a faction on their island starting zone. DKs get their own starting zone which is a different instance for different factions. The ideal solution to this would be to set faction of all DKs in the starting zone to neutral, combine the instanced areas, and let the pandas choose who they want to follow at the end of it.

I'm also for allowing the Alliance and Horde to have each other's races (chosen when you create your toon). Or at least some of them. E.g. I could see Taurens, goblins, and blood elves joining the alliance, while dwarfs, worgen, gnomes could join the Horde (especially if the Horde gets a more reasonable leader).

10+ Year Old Account
    wouldn't fit in with lore, but i guess it could work.

would be odd to see a troll paladin though :P

would love a forsaken druid with a zombie cat form and a plagued bear like the ones in plague lands!
    dragonmaw - EU

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei Warlock.

I just killed your dream.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Panda paladin
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Night elf female paladin,hmm.

Be careful what you ask for.

tauren rogue would be the greatest race/class combo imo aside from undead paladin.

Deleted
    There are certain combinations that would be weird undead paladin, explain that?

Deleted
    I wouldn't stop there. I'd also like for every race to have the same option as Pandaren when it comes to deciding which faction to join at some point.

I want to be an evil gnome!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    There are certain combinations that would be weird undead paladin, explain that?
    Undead Holy Priests? Now I don't know how exactly Paladins' and Priests' views on the light differ, but I'm sure it could be explained in some manner.
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Because all of WoW Lore is perfect and hasn't been changed over the years. Right.
    It adjusts, but doesn't bend over completely. The most changes in racial/class lore has been the Draenei retcon and Tauren paladins, everything else has been fine.

They still put lore standards for classes. Denying Pandaren Druids, Death Knights and Warlocks show that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainsnack View Post
    I wouldn't stop there. I'd also like for every race to have the same option as Pandaren when it comes to deciding which faction to join at some point.

I want to be an evil gnome!
    ALL gnomes are evil!