Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyshilidin View Post
    Gah I come back to the game and pallies apparently not doing so well outside of certain comps. Guess I should dust off my priest
    Dust of your priest and find a hunter/dk/mage/feral or something like that and go grab those glad-titles or you
    can just wait for 5.4 because priests will be even better by then

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Dust of your priest and find a hunter/dk/mage/feral or something like that and go grab those glad-titles or you
    can just wait for 5.4 because priests will be even better by then

Need to read up then on their changes if they are gonna be even better. I know a hunter who would be game. Maybe feral with it would be best. A lot of control and burst on demand.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Mistweaver Monk better than Disc? This discussion is about arena. You know that do you?
    Just my logic. Caster cleaves are really popular, most with a warlock. Priest Warlock isn't as good as other healers.

resto druids are the best healers in general, however priests are way more represent due all the hunter cleaves atm.

rdruid>disc/holy>sham>monk>pally (Sham monk might switch places, there arent enough high rated monks to get a clear view on this.)

As far as the disc/holy debate goes; disc is better for cleaves due spiritshell while holy is better for most other comps.
    Holy is alot more instants than disc and alot more burst healing.

Holy is mostly played in 2s and above 2.2. Anything else is usually disc in a cleave.