Coin Roll Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night

Does anybody know if Bo-Ris is given to the blood or frost spec coin roll? I know in TOES Shin'ka dropped for the frost spec coin roll and not the blood and for some reason the one handers dropped for blood. Is it still like this or did they fix. Have extra coin roll while doing some of our heroics and just curious.

It can be coined by any DK spec.

when in doubt. use Unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I would agree when in doubt use Unholy, however that might chance how you get loot in general to something you don't want as Bo-Ris is from all bosses and random, so the chances you get it are kinda low, meaning best way to get it is try on every one of them for it.
    However pertaining to your question, it "should" go to both frost and Blood, not sure though.

I still have yet to have seen one of these on my blood DK, though our first night in ToT our UH DK coined one off Jin'rohk (/rage)

I wish you luck

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i also got it as Frost from coin from our 1st heroic gg

I got Bo-ris and Shin'ka both off a blood spec coin roll, unless something changed, I'd say blood is valid for both...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    I got Bo-ris and Shin'ka both off a blood spec coin roll, unless something changed, I'd say blood is valid for both...
    Praise Ordos here you go.

Our blood DK coined it from megaera as blood spec roll, other than that we have never seen it. I'd imagine you could coin it as any DK spec though, just seems to be an incredibly low drop rate.

Deleted
    It's given to all DK Specs as far as I'm aware.

An Unholy DK in my guild won the Heroic Bo-RiS from a coin roll after killing HC Ji-Kun.

I got the normal Bo-RiS as a drop from Primordius.

Deleted
    I got it on coin roll as blood 1st week of ToT on twin consorts. No luck for hc weapon but finally dropped 2 weeks ago on Ji Kun HC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhael View Post
    I got it on coin roll as blood 1st week of ToT on twin consorts. No luck for hc weapon but finally dropped 2 weeks ago on Ji Kun HC
    OHAI ARHAEL.

been coining every hc boss that I could possibly use something from, never seen bo-ris or gsofh drop -.-

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.wowhead.com/item=95877
    Players can win this item when selecting the following class specializations:

Death Knight: (Blood) (Frost) (Unholy)
    Paladin: (Ret)
    Warrior: (Arms)
    I set my DK as Unholy and my Warrior as Arms so they can't get one-handers; it would really suck to finally get one of the shared drops and have it end up being the 1H.

IIRC 1Hs dropping for Blood was an early oversight and corrected a couple of weeks after ToES LFR went live.

Deleted
    I coined heroic Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night on my guild's first heroic Tortos kill as unholy, which annoys our blood tank to no end, since he's still using normal mode Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night. Since then I've also managed to coin two Heroic Greatsword of Frozen Hells, once on Qon, and once on Horridon, also while in unholy spec, and on my monk I managed to coin 2 of the random drop 1h agility maces in one day in LFR.

I can also confirm Bo-Ris can be coined as blood. The one I coined from H Jinrokh is the only one my raid group has seen- reg or heroic.

Coin rolls can actually result in loot?

Weird, I've never experienced this phenomena.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Coin rolls can actually result in loot?

Weird, I've never experienced this phenomena.
    I can beat that, me unholy coin heroic feather (which i already had), our flipping pally tank coins the heroic thunderforged feather, 2 months later I am still crying.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT