Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Garrosh Hellscream 10M PTR

Video by Sparkuggz of Method. I do not own this.

So what do you guys think of the fight? I think it looks pretty awesome.

I think they have done an awesome job with the Garrosh fight, I am very much looking forward to this on live and can't wait to pit our wits against the new raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    Looks pretty cool so far. They've given no indication of the new heroic mode mechanics in the dungeon journal so far, so I can't wait to see what they've got in store. I'm really pleased with the encounter itself, seems much fucking better than madness of octopuswing. The whole tier looked awesome, lore centric, and driven by characters (insert saurfang fangirling here!) can't wait for this to hit live. A really strong raiding expansion with some magnificent instances and great bosses.
    i agree with this completely, it seems like it'll be a interesting fight. Esp compared to deathwing >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh fight? Don't you mean Y'shaarj fight?

"Not corrupted" my ass.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post

"Not corrupted" my ass.
    It's not corrupted. His physical body is corrupted much like Cho'gall. He's very much sane. So please, do not try and spread misinformation.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post

"Not corrupted" my ass.
    The artwork sure looks like he's corrupted, but he's using the sha, like a weapon. He's in control

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    Looks pretty cool so far. They've given no indication of the new heroic mode mechanics in the dungeon journal so far, so I can't wait to see what they've got in store. I'm really pleased with the encounter itself, seems much fucking better than madness of octopuswing. The whole tier looked awesome, lore centric, and driven by characters (insert saurfang fangirling here!) can't wait for this to hit live. A really strong raiding expansion with some magnificent instances and great bosses.
    From what I'v heard they wont have any Heroic testing for it, similar to what they did with last phase of Sha of Fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    They never Test Heroic endbosses, only Normal.

Where is the indication from that there is a HC phase by the way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do player teleport to the vale? What lore reason could there possibly be for that. It doesn't make sense.

Edit: Never mind i understand. Its taking them to place of every major sha.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2013-08-01 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Id assume dungeon journal as always? or some blue post maybe

Anyone else notice the pally tank damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Why do player teleport to the vale? What lore reason could there possibly be for that. It doesn't make sense.
    You teleport to Terrace and fight Fear Shas because that is where the Sha of Fear was. You go to Jade Serpent and fight Doubt Shas because that is where the Sha of Doubt was. You go to the Red Crane temple and fight Despair Shas because that is where the Sha of Despair was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    You teleport to Terrace and fight Fear Shas because that is where the Sha of Fear was. You go to Jade Serpent and fight Doubt Shas because that is where the Sha of Doubt was. You go to the Red Crane temple and fight Despair Shas because that is where the Sha of Despair was.
    Yeah, i still dont understand why you are teleporting to those places though. Just because the other sha were there doesn't mean it makes sense to just magically teleport to those places.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    It's guarunteed. There is no information about it currently nor will there be testing because Blizzard is keeping it secret, and it will hopefully be amazing.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looked like a fairly interesting fight. Lots of adds, seem like a dream for both double dotters and people who can pour on burst AoE or have lots of cleave. Essentially a pretty good fight for everybody.

It seems fairly straight forward though, but then again it's hard to tell based on a video the inner complexities of the encounter itself.

He looks really cool when his physical body gets all corrupted, but from what I can tell it's just his body changing, not his mind. He even has flavor text each time he siphons the heart explaining how true warriors can conquer fear/etc and can use it as a weapon.

Hopefully there is an extra phase on heroic and it adds a lot of depth to the encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqr View Post
    It's guarunteed. There is no information about it currently nor will there be testing because Blizzard is keeping it secret, and it will hopefully be amazing.
    Heroic Madness of Deathwing didn't have a HC only phase so it's not really guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqr View Post
    Yeah but who said it's guaranteed? Not furiously fighting against this claim of course, just curious since people say there is nothing on dungeon journal so this has to be coming from some sort of source as I see a few people saying this already.

Looks like one of the best boss fights in the game togheter with the Lich King fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

Edit: Never mind i understand. Its taking them to place of every major sha.
    You're not teleported there but you enter Y'shaarj's heart and see memories of Y'shaarj similar to the brainroom from Yogg Saron. The fight itself looks good and if they hadn't played so aggressively to kill the boss as quick as possible and ignoring trash and stuff they would have killed him. I'm really interested what happens at the end of the fight. I can't see major lore characters in the throne room and I wonder if we alone will defeat Garrosh without the help from NPCs.