Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    Yeah, lets scale it so that the only ones who can beat normal mode Garrosh is Method and Paragon. The rest of us will patiently wait until next expansion and farm LFR meanwhile
    Because Method and Paragon are the only guilds who can heal encounters?

Yeah, lets scale it so that the only ones who can beat normal mode Garrosh is Method and Paragon.
    If 2 healing an encounter means 80% overheal, it's not just "because method or paragon"

The rest of us will patiently wait until next expansion and farm LFR meanwhile
    That's what Flex is for.

Deleted
    I think this is one of problems that most of the normal encounters this expansion was too hard for normal people.

Nearly all people testing the bosses on PTR are these super serious hardcore raiders, and when they do normal and faceroll it, obviously because they are pro, they give feedback to blizzard and say "omg lol so easy buff please" so blizzard buff it. Then it becomes super hard for normal raiding people.

That is probably reason why Galaraon, Horridon and other bosses was guildcrushers on normal before they got nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fromhellofdoom View Post
    I think this is one of problems that most of the normal encounters this expansion was too hard for normal people.

Nearly all people testing the bosses on PTR are these super serious hardcore raiders, and when they do normal and faceroll it, obviously because they are pro, they give feedback to blizzard and say "omg lol so easy buff please" so blizzard buff it. Then it becomes super hard for normal raiding people.

That is probably reason why Galaraon, Horridon and other bosses was guildcrushers on normal before they got nerfed.
    The normal modes of those encounters were steamrolled really fast by alot of people, being the 3rd and 2nd boss of their respective instance :P

Not being in a top guild doesn't mean people aren't as skilled as those who are. I only raid 9 hours a week and enjoy a challenge, the tuning of normals and heroics this tier has been great. People need to quit using play time as an excuse for being terrible. The item level for testing on the PTR is normalized, so it's not like they have a gear advantage. It's not hard to learn to play your class; do that properly and quit whining about over-tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    That was different.
    Yogg's brain was just under the room (I'm sure that if you /target Brain of Yogg-Saron while not being in the Brain Room you can really target him), so you didn't need loading screens.

Remember LK hm ? When you were ported into Frostmourne you had a loading screen. That was because the location of Frostmourne room was too far away to get ported there without the need of a loading screen. I'm 99,9% sure that it's the same this time. (and I'm pretty sure that you also have a loading screen when Sha of Fear ports you to the Dread Expanse too, because it's too far from where you are. The same goes for C'Thun)
    There was a bug with testing when in the different terraces you could look up and see the heart floating on chains in the short distance meaning it was very close to the garrosh room.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better hope you are playing on a SSD by now

10+ Year Old Account

Are you kidding me? Not standing in sand traps, poison clouds, frost orbs, giant lightning totems or the giant fucking purple circles is 'super hard'?
    That's not normal raiders, that's clinically idiotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    Oh come on, didn't you learn anything from madness?
    Normal looked boring as hell, people said the same stuff you said, remember how much more "epic" it was on hc?
    You don't? Well thats because it wasn't.

The normal mode mechanics are always the basic concept of a fight, the skeleton if you want.
    If the basics are already bland, hc won't be super epic awesome sauce, it will be bland with some more damage and most likely more adds strapped on it.

So far Garrosh doesn't really look that appealing.
    Will be lots of fun due to high aoe deeps, but thats it really.
    That's not necessarily true. They could still pull a "Sha of Fear" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Milerks View Post
    lol... its completely different than lich king, looks like ten times easier and not epic at all

yes, because LK, from a mechanic point for view was SOOOOOO hard and difficult.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

> Unfinished Version of fight that's been tested once
    > Says it's shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    That's not necessarily true. They could still pull a "Sha of Fear" :P
    I hope not, I doubt anyone really needs another really hard boss with an ungodly long and boring phase 1, only to have clusterfuck going on in phase 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindsides View Post
    > Unfinished Version of fight that's been tested once
    > Says it's shit
    Have you been not around for DS? Exact same situation for madness back then.
    Like I said before, I really hope it won't be as bland as madness on hc, but so far atleast the majority of the encounter looks like it.

Also, madness wasn't tuned either on the PTR, and the first preview had a mechanic missing.
    The heroic only phase also was really lame.

Looks like another long, drawn out boring fight to me, wasn't impressed by it personally.

Looks very cool. Cant wait to fight it.

So did anyone actually kill him ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    So did anyone actually kill him ?
    Method, in that video. OK, he doesn't actually die, but they obviously would have killed it if they hadn't decided to wipe to test it again. What would be the point of killing it anyway? There'll be no loot table.

Pretty much. The feedback Blizz gets is from the wrong kind of people, and it's the wrong kind of feedback. What's easy for Method is going to be hard for the rest of us, so if Method says "too easy" Blizz should translate that as "Tuned right for everyone else"

Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    What would be the point of killing it anyway?
    To see what happens with the story/plot/lore
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.