Poll: Will you run flex mode alongside heroic mode every week?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

will i have to?

i don't want to, but if there are upgrades in there, i guess i will. sigh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Yeah when thinking about it, having Flex and Normal share ID probably isn't a good idea. Wish Flex had been implemented/invented back when we got LFR, imo it would have been so much better for the game and for the community. Get rid of LFR, it's nothing but trouble.
    isn't flex designed for people that DON'T or CAN'T run normal/heroic?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    i feel ya mate....almost feels like a loose loose
    Feel like shit for having to run it
    Feel like shit if you dont run it
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    will i have to?

- - - Updated - - -

isn't flex designed for people that DON'T or CAN'T run normal/heroic?
    Yes, but what does that have to do with LFR? With Flex LFR could be dumped and we could avoid so much crap that the "epic" experience that LFR is......

10+ Year Old Account
    Flex will be for alts and for any OP trinks.

Blizz... can you tell me again why 10 and 25 man modes needed a shared lock out?

Not sure if I'm a "hardcore progression raider", sitting at 8/13 right now, but I'd run it "every week" until it got to the point where I wouldn't consider the time investment worth it anymore; around some point where the potential upgrades are only a few single-didgit ilvl upgrades.

I'd probably keep running it on my alts, though.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    I don't see why they can't just stop you from getting loot on one difficultly if you have already killed the boss on another, really cba running everything each week !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Blizz... can you tell me again why 10 and 25 man modes needed a shared lock out?
    Because they didn't want raiders to feel like they had to run 2 modes every reset - Oh wait......

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Because they didn't want raiders to feel like they had to run 2 modes every reset - Oh wait......
    remember posts from GC about changes to LFR (bigger item lvl gap), and he said it was in order to make it less of a need for raiders to run it
    Then boom.......flex mode.......funny how that works
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Probably - mainly because the stuff in there from what I've seen will likely be upgrades compared to stuff in heroic ToT. Between tier, trinkets, and certain off pieces. Personally I think blizz is just putting such a high item lvl on the gear there so people will run it, which I think is silly, as heroic raiders should not have to go to beginner modes the next tier, something like a 532 item level would've been much more reasonable for the stuff that drops in there.

yes for the first few weeks to fill int he gaps form normal and heroic SoO. Then after that its unlikely until we want to do achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    remember posts from GC about changes to LFR (bigger item lvl gap), and he said it was in order to make it less of a need for raiders to run it
    Then boom.......flex mode.......funny how that works

It's just blizz being blizz, GC did say something about how guys that do hard modes, how they shouldn't need to do beginner stuff next tier and then they pretty much go back on that statement. They do stuff like this I think just so flex mode will look more successful then it is - they did the same with LFR and I think blizz has seen this is starting to backfire, people don't want to re-run rehashed raids just because they are the only place that will give them upgrades.

Can't wait for the "LFM Flex SoO, must have 540+ ilvl and Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh" on OpenRaid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I need the gear to improve my heroic raiding performance? If no, no (not on main). If yes, yes. This will be the answer of almost any hardcore raider.