Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    You may be using a wrong setting? I remember I had the same problem with cooking rice in a microwave. Hard to help you out since there are like a million different microwaves out there though. :d

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    okay i will try to convince my mother to do that but she's quite insistent nothing is wrong with it. could there be any other thing wrong with it? also is it safe to eat food made in the microwave until this is fixed? also that does sound quite dangerous. we dont really have the money for a new microwave.
    Did you seriously, SERIOUSLY, think that putting a metal object inside a microwave would fix it?

Never, NEVER put metal in a microwave!

Buy a new one.

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Did you seriously, SERIOUSLY, think that putting a metal object inside a microwave would fix it?

Buy a new one.
    i did until i thought about it for a second.... btw that is a nice avatar.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post

Buy a new one.
    Or you know, don´t go by popular myth, educate yourself and learn that plenty of metal can go in the microwave. A spoon is actually good in liquids for faster boiling.

Deleted
    i think the important factor here is: who spends $500 on a microwave?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Next think you are going to do is to tell OP he has to put his cat into the microwave, right? Seriously why would you do that? It's like the bleach crystals hoax. Take this shit to 4chan where it belongs.

OP, just buy a new MW. Those things really don't cost much nowadays. You can get decent ones for as much as $100, or less than 100€.

Just YT what can happen if you put shit into the MW that does not belong there. Like, forks....
    whats the Bleach Crystal Hoax only thing i know of is that guy that destroyed his dads computer by listening to 4chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    whats the Bleach Crystal Hoax only thing i know of is that guy that destroyed his dads computer by listening to 4chan
    They say it makes beautiful crystals but its actually chlorine gas its high toxic and was used in the 1st worldwar.
    Its not ok to tell children to mix household substances that can make chemical weapons atleast according to my moral compass.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2013-08-02 at 07:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    They say it makes beautiful crystals but its actually chlorine gas its high toxic and was used in the 1st worldwar.
    Its not ok to tell children to mix household substances that can make chemical weapons atleast according to my moral compass.
    so what your telling me is that if i poor bleach in a pool its safe to swim in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    what do you think they use to clean swimming pools with?

and it really depends on the concentration....