Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Elemental Lord Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    8,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    And i seriously doubt that we will get Demon hunter,(a monk whit glavies) tinker,(An engineer) bard,(a guy that sings) ranger (lolwut hunter?) and Necromancer (warlock whit skeletal minions).
    Its a forgone conclusion that there will be a 12th class. The next expansion would be a better time to release it than the one after that.

    Also, as someone else mentioned, we have races in the game that have gotten no attention since their release.

  2. #22
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool, Merseyside
    Posts
    4,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Its a forgone conclusion that there will be a 12th class. The next expansion would be a better time to release it than the one after that.

    Also, as someone else mentioned, we have races in the game that have gotten no attention since their release.
    It's a forgone conclusion?

    Really?

    Last I heard when asked about a new class they mentioned how they wanted current classes to have more diversity first.

  3. #23
    Elemental Lord Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    8,775
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    It's a forgone conclusion?

    Really?

    Last I heard when asked about a new class they mentioned how they wanted current classes to have more diversity first.
    Yes, its a forgone conclusion.

    You can increase class diversity by adding a unique class to the game.

  4. #24
    Dreadlord Harmonious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Its a forgone conclusion that there will be a 12th class. The next expansion would be a better time to release it than the one after that.

    Also, as someone else mentioned, we have races in the game that have gotten no attention since their release.
    As far as I'm aware there hasn't been any confirmation or even hint at their being another class. Personally I think it'd be nice to have a whole expansion with no new races or classes.

  5. #25
    Lets just hope that males wont end up being crocodiles and leave only the females to look cool.

  6. #26
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool, Merseyside
    Posts
    4,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yes, its a forgone conclusion.

    You can increase class diversity by adding a unique class to the game.
    You are offering no evidence to your point past the fact that you want it to be added.

    You can also increase the diversity by making the classes people have played for years have a lot more diversity and changes in play style, which many have been calling for.

  7. #27
    Unlike the naga, satyrs have no female model, neither do they have any customizations + their leader is dead.

    R.I.P The Awesome satyr king Xavius
    Last edited by Troll64; 2013-08-01 at 12:24 PM.

  8. #28
    Elemental Lord Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    8,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    No reason not to, it's a solid selling point, offers further customization, incentive for people to reroll and spend more time playing... and doesn't have to go through tons of balancing like a class does.
    More than likely they'll just pay for a race change than reroll. New classes is what causes people to reroll, or in some instances, to keep playing. Classes add more to the game than your character getting a face lift.

    Speaking of facelift, the race updates are coming. I don't think Blizzard is going to release those AND 2 new races because they would overshadow each other.

  9. #29
    I have a simple solution to the armor problem, just don't display lower body armor :O

  10. #30
    Elemental Lord Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    8,775
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    You are offering no evidence to your point past the fact that you want it to be added.
    There's 2 mail armor wearers, whereas all others have 3. There's only 3 full hybrids, when every other class type has 4.

    You can also increase the diversity by making the classes people have played for years have a lot more diversity and changes in play style, which many have been calling for.
    Except Blizzard has stated that they're wary of changing the existing classes because it alienates existing players.

    However, even if they decide to do that, a new class wouldn't stop them from doing that. See Warlocks and Druids in MoP.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2013-08-01 at 12:26 PM.

  11. #31
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool, Merseyside
    Posts
    4,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    There's 2 mail armor wearers, whereas all others have 3. There's only 3 full hybrids, when every other class type has 4.



    Except Blizzard has stated that they're wary of changing the existing classes because it alienates existing players.

    However, even if they decide to do that, a new class wouldn't stop them from doing that. See Warlocks and Druids in MoP.
    Ghostcrawler said they're going to change Hunter and Rogue specs for next expansion.

    I'm not saying a new class is impossible but it is by no means a "forgone conclusion" and if I had to bet i'd put money on next expansion focusing on old character models and old classes.

  12. #32
    Scarab Lord Mokoshne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    getting a coffee
    Posts
    4,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    There's 2 mail armor wearers, whereas all others have 3. There's only 3 full hybrids, when every other class type has 4.
    Int Plate!?!
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week we discuss the Warlords of Draenor launch night and a butcher that goes insane

  13. #33
    This thread has becomed a class thread, back to topic

    - - - Updated - - -

    Palas use Int plate, filthy...

  14. #34
    Elemental Lord Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    8,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Int Plate!?!
    Blizzard is more likely to fix that through stat conversion, not add an entire new plate-wearing class.

    Anyways, again, I doubt we're getting new races because;

    1. We've had 2 expansions in a row of new races.
    2. We're more than likely getting new vanilla race models.
    3. The races already in the game need some love.
    4. The future race choices are lackluster.

  15. #35
    Don't want Em, dont play em. simple soloution

    - - - Updated - - -

    1: and we got monk thats a new class.
    2: New models hah, they have worked on that since 2011, i saw a forum post and blizzard replied that they were working on it.
    3:^
    4: lol wut

  16. #36
    Elemental Lord Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    8,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    1: and we got monk thats a new class.
    2: New models hah, they have worked on that since 2011, i saw a forum post and blizzard replied that they were working on it.
    3:^
    4: lol wut
    1. Yes, and if we get 2 new races, that'll be three expansions in a row where a new race was added.
    2. Yes, and they'll be more than likely complete by the time the new expansion arrives. 2 new races would overshadow that work.
    3. >
    4. It's exactly as I typed. When we start considering things like the Naga for racial implementation, we've reached the bottom of the barrel.

  17. #37
    I would really like to play Ogre. Who knows, maybe if we go to space there would be an entirely new race! I think it'd be good for them to expand into unknown (or little known) races & worlds as opposed to redoing content we've known from Warcraft.

  18. #38
    Obviously the Naga will become a playable race sooner or later, specifically they will be a neutral race available to both Horde and Alliance in the expansion of Queen Azshara, and the comment of Ghostcrawler does nothing more than confirm it...



  19. #39
    It's fun because in many private servers nagas and other races are already playable.

  20. #40
    Pit Lord Worgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kronos WoW - Vanilla server
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i hope you are wrong. naga should not be playable. they are filthy creatures imo.
    I feel the same way about humans!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •