Lets just hope that males wont end up being crocodiles and leave only the females to look cool.
Unlike the naga, satyrs have no female model, neither do they have any customizations + their leader is dead.
R.I.P The Awesome satyr king Xavius
Last edited by Troll64; 2013-08-01 at 12:24 PM.
Speaking of facelift, the race updates are coming. I don't think Blizzard is going to release those AND 2 new races because they would overshadow each other.
I have a simple solution to the armor problem, just don't display lower body armor :O
Except Blizzard has stated that they're wary of changing the existing classes because it alienates existing players.You can also increase the diversity by making the classes people have played for years have a lot more diversity and changes in play style, which many have been calling for.
However, even if they decide to do that, a new class wouldn't stop them from doing that. See Warlocks and Druids in MoP.
Last edited by Teriz; 2013-08-01 at 12:26 PM.
My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week, the question is asked.. how do you deal with an asshole gardener???
This thread has becomed a class thread, back to topic
- - - Updated - - -
Palas use Int plate, filthy...
Anyways, again, I doubt we're getting new races because;
1. We've had 2 expansions in a row of new races.
2. We're more than likely getting new vanilla race models.
3. The races already in the game need some love.
4. The future race choices are lackluster.
Don't want Em, dont play em. simple soloution
- - - Updated - - -
1: and we got monk thats a new class.
2: New models hah, they have worked on that since 2011, i saw a forum post and blizzard replied that they were working on it.
4: lol wut
2. Yes, and they'll be more than likely complete by the time the new expansion arrives. 2 new races would overshadow that work.
4. It's exactly as I typed. When we start considering things like the Naga for racial implementation, we've reached the bottom of the barrel.
I would really like to play Ogre. Who knows, maybe if we go to space there would be an entirely new race! I think it'd be good for them to expand into unknown (or little known) races & worlds as opposed to redoing content we've known from Warcraft.
It's fun because in many private servers nagas and other races are already playable.