10+ Year Old Account

Post Ilevel 495 holy priest looking to get back into raiding.

I've never made a thread like this or applied to a guild before, so I'm not really sure how to lay it out, but here it goes anyway.

Character info:
    Class: Priest
    Spec: Holy with a disc off spec that I really suck at.
    Item level: 495, not much I know..
    Character name: Byn

Experience:

I have cleared all of the first tier MoP raids (Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, Terrace of the endless spring) on normal difficulty and have ahead of the curve will of the emperor achievement, and have the first boss in throne of thunder dead.

Other:

I am on the illidan realm and am not willing to realm transfer or faction change, you can contact me by replying to this thread or sending me mail in game.

I have no preference between 25 man or 10 man, and can raid any time in the day or night and on any day.

Also feel free to bash how I laid the thread out, as I said I have never made a thread like this or applied to a guild properly.
    Last edited by lolcats121; 2013-08-02 at 10:20 AM.

Hi lolcats121,

If you haven't already, I would try using the in-game lfg and post on your guild's world of warcraft server forum. It might also help if you would post your available raiding days and times, as well as what style of raid team you are looking for.

However, if you do decide you might be interested in server transfer, please send me a message, or in game whisper.

Siege of Darkness is a close group. We often run things outside of raid, such as mount, achieve, or transmog runs. We promote active members.
    We have two 10 mn ToT raid groups running M/F, W/TH, 5:30 to 7:30 PST. 5/12 at current.

Thank you,

Slivenn

Battletag: Cratic#1413

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slivenn View Post
    <snip>
    I am really not very picky as to when I raid, I can
    raid any time of the day and any day of the week, as to what style of raid im looking for, im not sure what you mean by that.