Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    What frost spell does have a cast time?

Quote Originally Posted by withoutaname View Post
    Our water spells are still consider frost in blizzards systems. I'm sorry but I don't want to be locked out of healing just because I used a spell to slow something.
    AFAIK shaman healing spells belong to Nature school even if they use water effects (I may be wrong tho)

1.) Make FT ele only, and replace the damage on hit with a proc maybe
    2.) Make FB enh only, replace the damage on proc with FT's dmg on hit, but keep the snare on proc (essentially what FT will do with the new 4pc). Roll the bonus dmg from FT on LL, and the one from SF on FT into FB, as well as the magical damage increase into FB
    3.) Adjust FT and FB unleash element/fury effects accordingly. I guess FT wouldn't need to be changed really, but FB's effects should be "pve-alized".
    4.) A frost spell for ele, maybe a spammable ability used for unleashing stacks or some other mechanic (though it would be awefully close to ice lance).
    5.) A new frost spell for enh, preferably good for cleave or aoe, though cleave would probably be better, as it would be not as close to howling blast. This would add both frost as well as improved aoe and may even serve as a lowest-prio-filler
    6.) Cant think of a way to make Frost Shock pve-ish, since there's already ES and FS for both enh and ele. Unlink it from the other two and remove the damage. This doesn't add nor remove frost damage in pve, but makes kiting less a punishment for ele
    7.) Maybe add a Frost Shield. One reason would be both enh and ele using the same shield, but also enhance's mechanic (static shock) being kinda boring. Instead of a replacement of LS, it could serve either as a utility spell (snared upon hitting the shaman (though likely op)) or an aoe mechanic (orbs are unleashed doinh aoe damage around the shaman when using the frost cleave for example).
    8.) Maybe a mechanic involving different elements for either ele or enh. This would place more emphasisis on Water/Frost as one of the four elements. Also enh is lacking some sort of recource, and this could fill that hole, allowing enh to make the jump from a purely cd-based spec to a recource one. With using four elements => Windfury/Lightning Bolt/Chain Lightning/(Lightning Shield), Frostbrand/Frost Cleave, Earth Shock(maybe another earth spell required here), Lava Lash/Flame Shock/Fire Nova and so forth, enh would be predestined for such a mechanic (Though by name rights it would have to go to ele).
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-08-12 at 09:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

I'd rather they just dragonhawk aspect it and give us FrostFire Imbue that does what both FT and FB do at once at a certain level.