Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexmonkey View Post
    I one heal Jinrokh, jikun and durumu as resto shaman.

Rest we 2heal (disc & Rshaman)
    That's not advice for beginners in heroics, that's you flashing your e-peen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Primordius is 2 healable if your dps is high enough, I wouldn't 2 heal megaera since it can be difficult even after farming 13/13

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berianther View Post
    Primordius is 2 healable if your dps is high enough, I wouldn't 2 heal megaera since it can be difficult even after farming 13/13
    Haha yeah, Megaera is a bitch to 2 heal, we've done it past 2 weeks and it's actually been alot better than using 3 healers as they heads simply die so fast we don't even get adds spawning half the time. It's touch and go sometimes, people can drop real fast and raid cd's need to be used properly lol.

But yeah, if you're starting heroics you should be able to 2 heal Jin'rokh/Horridon/Tortos/Ji-Kun without any major issues.

Deleted
    Try Tortos next, DK is so strong on the encounter...

- just 2 heal it, the DK is nearly healing himself alone because blood shield is taken before the crystal shell...
    - let the Monk kite the bats... (incredible its still so easy working)
    - get down the turtles fast so you can use them to have high uptime on tortos but allways have 1 or 2 for safe kicks

--> Freeloot boss with blood dk and bm monk

Quote Originally Posted by Berianther View Post
    Megara is only boss where we use 3 healers. But for OP try Jinrok, Jikun maybe Tortos. And important question is whether you have enough good dps who can replace spare healer? If not, it will be pointless.

Theoretically a lot of bosses can be 2 healed. Practically it's very hard to do that during progress, because you obviously have more fails during progress tries and more fails means more heal.
    Especially if your gear isn't that good (which I assume it is when you are about starting ToT HMs). Jin Rokh sadly isn't as easy as it sounds. The lightning strike phase can really be a pain in the ass. Especially with only two healers. Sometimes you just can't avoid all the lightnings and some of your raid members will take damage. Doing the phase with two healers can be really tough. Especially if two healers have to run. It's doable but I would not recommend it as you will have 3 lightning phases on your first kill.
    Horridon is totally doable. Just focus the correct adds and dispell till your fingers bleed.
    Council is very hard with two healers. We just killed it once last ID and for our group it would be very hard to 2 heal it. There are times in this fight (hello Kazra'jin) where there is massive AoE damage going on.
    Tortos is also doable. You definitely want to go 2 healers here, otherwise the damage for the bats/turtles will be a little low.
    Megaera I have no idea, we didn't kill it right now, but I assume it will be tough. It was tough on normal, too.
    Ji Kun. We do it with 3 healers and the platform tactic. I assume that it is possible, though maybe a bit sketchy on the main platform, because you always need a healer on the egg platforms.
    Durumu. Think it's 2 healable, but we didn't try it yet.
    Primordius. This one is supposed to be easier with 3. Currently progressing on it
    Dark Animus. Weird Boss.
    Iron Qon. We 3 heal it with one tank. Damage in phase 1 and the phase with all dogs up is rough. Otherwise it may be possible.
    Twin Consorts. We tried to 2 heal it and it could work if you send a DD to draw. We afterwards 3 healed it and it was pretty much a push over with the 3rd healer drawing.
    Lei Shen. I assume you will want to have 3 healers here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't have flashy experience with all the HC encounters this tier.

But for progression we've 3 healed Jin'rokh, Ji-kun, Iron Qon
    For Horridon, Tortos we used 2 healers for progression.

Now that we have Jin'rokh on farm aka people know what to do, have better gear, know how to avoid dmg, etc. It is very easy to 2 heal.
    Due to lack of healers last night we 2-healed Ji-kun. Was bit touch and go, but nothing too hard. FYI reflction
    Ji Kun. We do it with 3 healers and the platform tactic. I assume that it is possible, though maybe a bit sketchy on the main platform, because you always need a healer on the egg platforms.
    You need healer only for 2, 4, 6, 8 platforms, as then it is when Quills happen. For the uneven platforms you do not need a healer and can send 3 DPS instead. Since your one group will be on 6th plat. w/o a healer, they need to get the nest cleared before Quills and come down to middle plat for heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    You need healer only for 2, 4, 6, 8 platforms, as then it is when Quills happen. For the uneven platforms you do not need a healer and can send 3 DPS instead. Since your one group will be on 6th plat. w/o a healer, they need to get the nest cleared before Quills and come down to middle plat for heals.
    Thanks for the hint maybe we will do this next time. Though we usually don't like to change strats of bosses we have down. One wipe on a new strat is not worth it, if I can kill with it with the old strat first try

Deleted
    Avoid 2 healing the following bosses untill you vastly overgear the content ~540+: Council, Mageara(this one has absolutely no reason to be 2 healed unless healers wana show off!!), primordius.

Durumu is easier with 2 healers, lei shen as well. 3 Healing ra-den is 100% kill when u hit phase 2.